AF Army 9th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th October 2008

Just a slight concussion. Can't imagine what a big one would feel like! Yes, if it hadn't been at 6:00 AM, people would be giving me the look!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

That's it!! Done talking about myself for a while! Focusing on everyone else instead of whining!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

We all deserve a good whine now and then!
        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Zeppie2;435959 wrote: Hi all - just got back from the track - 2 third placings today - Yahoo!
          Think the dishies race much better with a sober trainer.

As I mentioned it was my first road trip in nearly a year - and I loved it - might do it all over again next thursday.
          Fantastic, Zeps! Congratulations on ALL fronts!!

wip

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Have not seen Hipp today, but if you do, tell him I said Hi. Also, our KP, even if he is limited at the moment. He best come back for me and Rubes birthdays though. I Want Cake.lol
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

I have de-WANKED myself properly....now make-up and hair. Thank heavens I have a laptop and can keep up somewhat.
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Yes, I saw his posts earlier. But does he know that I want cake.lol
                I am kidding, hell no I'm not, but my sister will buy one for me. She is such a sweetie. I share my birthday with my son Christopher, so it was always kind of a "kids" party. My sister always made it special for me, by getting me my own cake.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Oh, Krigs. You smell so perty.:lilflower:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Yup, yup, yup! Me too!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

What's everyone up to this weekend? A friend may go to cabin w/me and I can get my hair touched up!
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

OneTwo, thinking about you and your mom...

Kriger, also thinking about you, not sure what you are facing but it sounds very stressful and likely painful, too. It will be good to get it moving along, better than anticipating and dreading it...

Ruby, hope the head is much better by tomorrow!

Cy, I doubt that advice will help, but here's mine, anyhow: I like the way OneTwo approached her talk with Rob. Just told him what's what. Sometimes I think we try too hard to persuade our Sig Others to agree with or be happy with a course of action we are taking that they don't like.... moving on and getting better, making changes, is ALWAYS disruptive to a relationship, even if the changes are positive ones. The partner will almost always resist and complain and feel left out and resentful, at least in the short term. Often it is best just to say: This is the way it is, because this is what I desperately need right now, and it's for the best, and I know you don't like it but it's the way it's going to be. You don't want to tell her it's because you get all kinds of love and support here (she will then say she can give you that, and it will increase her resentment); just say this is the treatment method you choose, and a support system that revolves around alcoholics, with alcoholics, is the treatment method that is going to make you able to stay sober....

Everyone else, Sea and Chelle and all, have a good day... Be strong... !

wip

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Peg leggers will be Nursing the ill and infirmed all weekend. On that note I must hang up the leg and nap for awhile. I really do want to get to AA tonight. Love y'all. Have a great day/eve.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Thanks for the T-shirt O2; I'll wear it when I wake up tomorrow and I'm WANK again. It doesn't fit my sweet smelling self right at the mo.
                            Hi WIP, Thanks for your well wishes...you are right. Things just get worse when they are avoided!
                            Sea, What day is your b-day?
                            Rubes, Have fun at the cab if you decide to go!
                            Krigs
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

My birthday is on Monday and Rubes is on Tuesday. Must go night nite for a short nap. Hope to catch up will u all a bit later.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hey, Sea, we're having a national holiday for your birthday! Closing the banks, P.O., everything!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X