AF Army 9th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi,o2! And everyone! How's you're other Mammy? No word yet? All will be well, I'm sure. Hugs to you while you wait.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

They need time to do the biopsy.
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

I'm just back from picking hubby up from airport. We had a talk in the car and I think he feels just like I do about facing the things we have been avoiding. I know now that he and I will be on the same page and no blame either way...we just start strying to fix the problems however daunting they might seem. I am feeling relieved that we both have reached the end of avoidance! Now we walk together into the future.
        O2M and Start, I'm praying for both of your Mums today. Keep us up to date on anything you hear. We all have SO much stress! Isn't it much better sober?
        Cym, G'nite.
        LTG, Anything new w/ Katrina.
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

It's kinda odd, but maybe they do things diff over there. Here the doc usually comes out and sits down with fam immediately as soon as they finish, while patient is being closed and taken to recovery. Hope your mom doesn't have any deep dark secrets. I tell EVERYTHING when I've been under. Had colonoscopy last year and I had very mild case of hemorroids (TMI)LOL. Told doc I wouldn't consider surgery unless I had to push them around in wheelbarrow!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

GREAT NEWS KRIGS! I know you feel a load is off you! Tell Hubs he's a good egg!!
            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Don't worry, hon. We women are tough! I'm sure she'll be fine. Years ago my MIL went thru something VERY similar, and now she's 84! I sat with her that afternoon and night, and freaked her out by telling her before she came out of the happy meds that she'd had a 9# baby! Momma had a growth on her thyroid gland that even doc expected to end badly, but it was a harmless growth. A friend of mine had a basketball sized tumor remove a while back, and it was harmless. Good outcomes are more the norm.
              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Well, my bf Gaill just called and said she can go to the cabin w/me!! YAYYY!!! She's so funny, she got really serious and said she had something to ask me, and to please be honest, tell her what I really thought about what she was going to ask. I couldn't imagine what could be such a biggie! She has her 2 grandchildren who've been traumatized by their insane father, and asked if she can bring them, (little boy won't go ANYWHERE, he's so depressed, but he's been to the cabin once and loved it). I said of course, and she said, well,her other daughter and grandson asked her to ask if they could come too! I know them, and told her I'd be thrilled to have a full house, and I mean it! I've got room for them all. I'm so excited!!
                sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Thanks! Wish you and your crew were close enough for a visit!
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Sounds like a great weekend Ruby!
                    How is Berit today?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Going to make a huge pot of tomato vegetable soup so Hubs will have food for the weekend, also son and his kiddies if they come over.Just made my hair appt, but stylist has moved further away, which bums me out! Wish I could find someone around here who knew what I wanted. Everyone else gives me old lady hair! I may be an old lady, but don't want to look like one!LOL And I'll be even older next Tuesday! I'll be home that day, so miss me terribly, all of you, but I'll be back! Leaving tomorrow around 11:00 A.M. (4:00 P.M. your time, o2). Going to pack now, but I'll be back. Miss Cym so much! And he obviously misses us!
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi,
                        just got back from hospital, mum is not allowed to move at all. She has had tests and xrays but they still havent confirmed if its a clot on her lung. She has to have a scan in the morning. I am worried sick....

Oney, I hope your mum is OK. It could be that they need to wait for the biopsy results. I never knew anything for a day or so after any of mums ops. I would say try not to worry, but it doesnt work like that does it. (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Krigs, so pleased you and hubby talked. It must be a weight off your mind.

Love to all xxx
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Lost a long post, dang it! Berit doing great, on anti-b and prednisone. Friend afraid her crazy ex SIL will find out where they are this week-end (he's the 1 daughter had to peper spray when he grabbed her mom). Told her Berit would love the exercise, always wanted to bite an idiot!LOL He'll wish it was just spray and getting dragged down the drive when he got his arm stuck in window where he was trying to grab ex-wife!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

SO, hugs to you to hon. I well know what you are all going thru. Mom had blood clots in leg, and couldn't move either. They treated her and things were OK. Love you girls, take care of yourselves.
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Starting, praying for your mum :wings:
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Back in a bit, luvs. Must know you're all ok before I sleep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X