• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th October 2008

do you live far away from her ltg?

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Your beautiful poem will be on it's way to sunny CA, USA next year! I hope that puts a smile in your heart :h
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Limers, Katrina is 1,700 miles from me. Very hard to deal with at times. But, she is doing better today!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

is she your only daughter? Sorry , all the questions! Is her husband good?

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hey, all. Hubs is due soon, so have to put my wife hat on. We've had a lot of serious drama here today. SO thankful we have each other. I can't explain to outsiders what this place means, and what we mean to each other. I lOVE you all, and I mean that. You keep me excited to get up everyday, and if I can help you in any little way, that's good enough. You are good people. We are better than AL. Together we are an army.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

We love you too, Ruby!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

I feel the same way EXACTLY Rubes.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hey Army
                  I am up from my nap, sipping my coffee, trying to come to life. It is a beautiful day here; sun is shining, 76 degrees. Got to see my Emylee for a quick minute. I don't see here much now that I am working third shift and she is working second. Ah, the life of a young single woman with hardly any bills to pay. She is off to the tanning salon. How is everyone doing? Did I miss Cy again? Dammit. And no sign of Hipp? Hm....
                  One2 and SO, I will be praying for your Mums. I lost my Mum ten years ago. It was the most painful thing that I have every experienced. I know that your Mums will be fine. They are were they need to be, and are getting the help that they need.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

limers;436604 wrote: is she your only daughter? Sorry , all the questions! Is her husband good?
                    She is my youngest and my only girl. I have 2 step daughters here in TX but the youngest is AWOL from the US Army. Fiance is good to Katrina. He wants to adopt her son, Aiden. He is working on getting accepted to the Academy for CHP - to be a California State Trooper.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

SEA did you score the other night??

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi Sea!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

oh! you must miss her awfull ...I know i would but at least her man is good . Your step daughter , will she be in trouble for been awol?

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

No scoring Limey
                            Was getting hit on by 20 something year olds all night. WTF? Not shagging a dude that is younger than my son Patrick. Yuck.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Janiey Mackers , you must still have IT my lady!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi LTG
                                So glad your daughter is ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X