AF Army Oct 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Oct 10

Well, I'm still up for my last post of my day, early for some of you! Need to sleep big now. Good'Day, every one!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

AF Army Oct 10

Sleep well RubyWillow. Where do you live? Australia?
    Morning here in East Africa.
    My 2nd day AF!
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hey Elizabeth,

Well done on your second day - how are you feeling? Where in East Africa are you?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hi Elizabeth , well done ..be xtra carefull over the weekend and remember ...dont ruin another precious weekend by having bloody hangovers!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hi DEEBEE!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

DeeBee;437021 wrote: Hey Elizabeth,

Well done on your second day - how are you feeling? Where in East Africa are you?
            Tanzania. I'm fine thanks.
            A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Morning Folks!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Morning troops. Nice to see a pic of me this morning by o2m. Thanks! Private cymru recovering from my injury during service on sun/mon. Day 4 tdy and im not feeling too bad.
                Hope everyone has a great day, and that we hear from hipps tdy.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Morning All!

I have just spent half an hour catching up as I did not log on after around 7 pm last night.

I am happy Cy is back (in part) do hope Hippie checks in later and most of all that there is good news concerning Oney's and Starting's mums.

Busy day again for me, but I will be checking from time to time on my phone to see if there is any news.

Have a lovely day all.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hey one sounds like a long and laborious surgical procedure you're mum's gone through. Waiting for results is never an easy time either especially after major surgery when you're all ready feeling week. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Love Hips xxx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Thanks for the pm's guys too!! Had a real uncontrollable bout of melancholy (when is it EVER controllable!!) the past few days which seems to be lifting gradually. Thankfully my new resolve has kept me sober these past few days. AND the playstation2 to keep my mind distracted from some feelings I'm not quite ready to deal with yet. Will get there over the coming weeks I presume though.

Right I just wanted to check in and let you guy's now things are OK at present. Could be better but that's just life I guess. It always seems to be around this time of year that I start feeling this way too. Damn S.A.D. I think!!

Have a great day all and I'l try and pop back in later and catch up properly.

Love and Happiness
                      Hippie
                      xx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

O2M, when can mum return home? 12 days is a wicked long time to wait. I am glad they got everything out at one time.

Hippie, nice to see you!

What's up for the weekend?
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Are children allowed to visit hospitals there?
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hi all,

My fingers and everything is crossed for your mum Oney. Waiting is hell. At least they removed everything with the op. That is a very good sign.
                            Hipps good to see you mate, know what you mean about SAD syndrome.
                            Marbs, you OK hun?
                            LTG I hope that Katrina is feeling better.

I am still waiting to find out what is wrong with my mum. Apparently its common for someone who has had cancer and chemo to get pulminory embolism (lung clots) she has to have a scan today. They are still keeping her very still. My brother is with her now and I have come home from work I am exhausted and about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
                            I have never wanted to numb out so much as I do now. I wont but I want to if that makes sense.
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Sorry to hear about your Mum, one2...I just read about it and will keep you and your family in my morning prayers...
                              Gia my Sweet, it must be really hard to have to be the bringer of bad news to so many others...Don't let them project there sadness on to you...You don't deserve it and it is not YOUR FAULT...
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X