AF Army Oct 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Oct 10

Starting, sounds like your mum is getting good care. I am glad she is not alone :h I'll be lighting more candles today for EVERYONE here. Let's stay strong together through all of this waiting. Girl Power!

As of yesterday afternoon, Katrina is doing better. We're back to shopping online for maternity clothes, cribs, and changing tables. She didn't keep any of Aiden's things because she didn't think she would have more children. That's okay with me...LOL!!

Evielou, I hope your brother is getting the care he needs.

Prayers for us all today :wings:
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Thanks LTG, he had his second Chemo yesterday and was up sick all night...Sober but sick..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

If feel like an absolute dork for not knowing about your Mom O2m, my thoughts are with you!! I'm afraid there is just so much to catch up on since I've been away.

And LTG, is Katrina okay?
        Hips, look after yourself! Sending happy, smiley thoughts your way.
        Starting, I also read that your Mum is not well, I'm thinking of you too.
        Evie, I'm pleased to hear you have news on your brother.... you are so strong I know he'll pick up on your positive vibes.
        Gia, 50 people! That really sucks! I had to retrench people in my last job and I wouldn't wish the task on my worst enemy.

I am so sad to hear so many of you with family that's sick - I am thinking of you even if I'm not here:-)
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

DeeBee, good to see you! I know you are busy this month. It's hard to keep up with so many in so many time zones...LOL!! I am happy that you are doing so well! :h
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Yes, ditto what DB just said, love and heartfelt best wishes to everyone here, there is so much worry and heartache going on... jobs, finances, health, family... these all can be occasions when our minds/brains begin to generate super-strong impulses to drink, crazy thinking... so be strong, everyone! Coming here to give and get encouragement is SUCH an important part of recovery!

wip

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

LMAO :H
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Good afternoon guys!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hi Vlad! How is your day?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

one2many;437183 wrote: I KNOW I would have had a drink last night if it were not for here....so to anyone who questions how many posts I have.....and I know there are some who do......I would rather have a million posts to my name and be sober.......this is working for me.
                    OneTwo do NOT worry about it and I think there was some (I believe) good-natured joking on subs but it was (again, I believe) not meant in any way to put you down. At the same time, as you know, none of us can please everybody (I know that I certainly have those who are not my "fans"!), and there will always be that weird "jealousy" factor... those who are discontented with themselves will find ways to find fault in others, it makes them feel better, temporarily.... and it keeps them in their misery, long-term, unfortunately....

wip

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Interesting, went to see a customer today.

Gia - that's tough - when you do have to give the news?
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

O2 and Starting-I've been thinking about you and your moms. I wish them both a speedy recovery. And I know you both can feel all these arms wrapped around you during this time.

Gia-You could a make fortune selling your Mojo on ebay.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hi Shelby!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

I'm doing good. Taking it day to day. Trying to limit my computer time-and this thread moves faster than Lightening McQueen! But, I miss you guys!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

one2many;437213 wrote: Thanks WIP!

I am worse for worrying about it, i tend to let "the little things" stress me out.
                              O2M, don't worry about what is posted on other threads. We may not have all the answers on this thread but we do have all the SUPPORT that we need until we can work out your own answers that work for us. :wings:
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

We miss you Shelby!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X