AF Army Oct 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Oct 10

oooh-that was post 666. Gotta post to get off of that!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

I think that's what I'll have for lunch
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Is that 2 pieces of bread and french fries (or chips)?

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hey guys! Finally up. Could not sleep, hubs got up rambling and fussing 'caus Iwasn't in bed. Don't know what or why he worries so. Haven't read any posts...o2, how's Mam?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

OOOOOooooo, carbs in carbs! Any mayo!?!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

rubywillow;437378 wrote: OOOOOooooo, carbs in carbs! Any mayo!?!
              My carb addict self here is fantasizing. Hubby would think I'd lost my mind if I made one.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hi Ruby! Going to the cabin?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

ooh! ooh! good news , I weighed myself today and ive lost 2 lbs! woo!hoo! Im now 9 stone 13 lbs...still , at least its under the 10 stone mark!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Limers, great news!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

That's great Limers! I hope I have lost some when I get on the scale next week. But, probably not if I eat a chipper sandwich!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Yes, going later, sweets. Hubs can't stand it! His choice to work these crazy hours, slave to GFP. Limey, don't know what a stone is but but congrats! I know how it feels to lose even a little bitty bit, so it's huge to feel good about yourself! Yeaaaaa!!
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Anyone else out there use Duke's Mayo? It doesn' have sugar added and seems to be a regional (Southern) favorite.
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

We use Hellman's here.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

All enrolled in my new benefits!!! Once my health insurance card gets here, I will find me a doc who will give me some Topa
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Sea, how long will it take to process?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X