AF Army Oct 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Oct 10

As for tomato sandwiches, they're my all time fav. Best when you make them right out of the garden, w/lots of freshly ground salt and pepper. I add bacon, leftover from b'frast, or salad bits. I put tomatoes w/everything! LOVE hot biscuits in the morning with a tomato slice and gravy. Daddy had a favorite 'hole in the wall' cafe he went to each morning,and he took his tomato with him. When he died I slipped a tomato in with him before he was closed. Sorry for the downer, tomatoes just remind me.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

I really don't know LTG, but I have been doing pretty good with the supps so far. I am all out of Calms Forte though. I must replace that right away. I love it!!
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Great, Sea! We're on a new path! Onward & upward!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Off to take the kids for a long walk around the lake! Catch up with you all in a bit.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Sea Loves

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Anyone know how o2's Mom is doing. I really have to get moving to miss ATL Friday traffic.
              sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

See ya later Shelb
                Have fun.
                Yes I feel good Rubes. I don't worry much when I am working a stretch. It is the time off of work when I get shaky.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

She came through the surgery fine. They won't have biosy results for 12 days

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hey, Gia!!!! I've missed you!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

SO much better! Loving the pampering. Can't understand why she can't be treated same as the tiny pups.
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Rubes, your birthday is on the day of the Hunter's Moon. Wonder is that holds any significance. I bet Evielou would have some insight.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

She tells me it's a powerful sign. I hope so, since I really need an upswing in my fates right now!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Gotta go, luvs. I will miss you all obscenely while I'm gone. Back Tuesday midday or so. Happy Birthday, Sea. You and I share more than a birthsign. Hang tight!
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Have a Great time Rubes. You will be in our thoughts. Happy Birthday to you too.
                              I believe that that Moon is a good sign for you.:l

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Be safe Ruby!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X