AF Army Oct 10

Hi there Vlad.
    For sea.
    New York Rangers
    New York Rangers H.C.
    There the greatest team in hockey..
    The world has ever seen.

God, im missing my laptop. Amazing how much you miss it when gone
    Wales v England under 21 football playoff finals tnt too see who gets to the euro finals. Could be Wales first major finals in over 50 years!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Chicken dinner for me
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Oh chips or waffles probably.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

and beans.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Was going to have Spanish chicken with rice but had no chicken breasts.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

As long you don't say "New York Yankees" Cy, We can still be friends.lol
              Our Boston Bruins have sucked since the 80's.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

My plan is to sedate all of the patients and put the game on.lol
                I don't know how much I will get to see. I must get ready for work now
                Have a great Night all.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Night Sea!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Have agreat night sea.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Not until Tuesday, Gia.

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Hey all! 1 last check in, loading car to leave. GOT to get a lap top so I can can keep up when when I'm gone. Would rather had that than navigator - I don't get lost!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

I think Gia had a wonderful lunch...wink wink

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Full moon on my b/d, Gia. Wooooooo. Supposed to be a very good sign!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Bye, ya'll. Love you all. Be safe. Good thoughts o2 for Mam!
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army Oct 10

Gia is on the lunch time diet of "LIFE"...LOL!!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X