Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

river RX sending to Canada

Hey there!!!

Has anyone had any experience of ordering Topa online and had it sent to Canada? I reside in Canada, and wow, is it ever taking a long time! I have ordered now on 2 sites, River Rx, Sept 25th, and I ordered eshopRx Oct 3rd. The River Rx is in Canada, according to the shipping tracker, however, being inspected by Customs. As for the eshopRx, it is still 'In Process'. I received an email saying the payment was accepted, but nothing....

All I want is my Topa.......

Any comments much appreciated!!!!

Christy
    AF July 6 2014

Christy,
    It took my TOPA forever when I ordered it. When you get this one...make sure to order the next batch several weeks ahead or you will run out. I live in the US, but it took it 2 months to arrive the first time. I didnt think it was ever gonna get here. It did help me a lot when it finally came.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I just joined last week, and ordered the Topa from River RX also. Reading this it looks like I should go to the doctor and see if he will prescribe some, right?

Comment

I went to the doc and got a prescription as well. It was cheaper through River though so I just learned to order early!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I keep thinking I will stop drinking once I receive the Topa and the books etc. through the mail. I said to myself today at work, I will not stop at the liquor store on the way home because I know that my stuff will be there. But, of course I will probably stop.

Comment

Christy,

Can't help you here - didn't order Topa (am on Campral from Dr.). But wanted to comment on your avatar. It's positively, well, absolutely hilarious. Love it.

Vera-b

Comment

vera-b;437871 wrote: wanted to comment on your avatar. It's positively, well, absolutely hilarious. Love it.
              It kinda frightens me, actually... but keep it, cause vera-b likes it so much! I'm just such a delicate flower... LOL ...

wip

Comment

lostintexas;437869 wrote: I keep thinking I will stop drinking once I receive the Topa and the books etc. through the mail. I said to myself today at work, I will not stop at the liquor store on the way home because I know that my stuff will be there. But, of course I will probably stop.
                Hey, Lost, what would happen if you just decided it's time to stop drinking, tonight? Just a thought... remember, it's entirely up to you!

Welcome to MWO, and I hope you will jump into some of the ongoing threads, maybe start an introductory thread of your own, get acquainted, tell us about yourself. You'll find a lot of support here.

best wishes,

wip

Comment

Working...
                X