Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in charge of the Finance Com. Which Barney ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how Mr. Barney in charge of the Finance com. did'nt know what was going on......He's the idiot that brought those home loans without checking on peoples ability to pay !! Which Barney is on the Finance Com. ( Barney Fife ! )
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

IAD...Mate

That made no sense to me whasoever...
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mack....It's an American thing......Barney Fife was a bungleing idiot Depeuty in a small town police office. The only person that kept him out of trouble was the Sheriff, his best friend. IAD
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD,

Presume you're talking about Barney Frank - he's a hometown boy so he's all over the news here. Of course he was clueless. Quite frankly, they all are. Finance is so beyond the grasp of most, then throw in derivatives and credit swaps and you've lost 'em for good. Of course then they rely on the "experts" who are looking no further than their 4th castle, I mean home, and it's humanity at its worst. Amazing we're not all so cynical we're still willing to vote.

Vera-b

Comment

I'm a Independent.....Vera-b so there is no bias on my account ( I think all poiticans are full of crap ) I just don't understand why Mr. Frank thought that by giving low income people loans for a home ( without checking to see if they could afford them ) Would work !! This is insanity.......and part of the reason we're in this mess ! IAD.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD,

I am so with you. I used to be a banker in another life, and we had to approve/deny loans based on this old fashioned concept of ABILITY TO REPAY. But this notion that anyone can afford anything is just plain crazy. Whether it's stupid politicians or arrogant bankers, there's plenty of lunacy to go around. I just hope we learn something from all of this; but with all the bailouts, I'm not so sure.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
            X