AF Army 11th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 11th October

You are making PERFECT sense LTG. I need to take that on board. Thank you!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Hi Hips... Have a great time with Jasmine Is she an "X Factor" fan? Some bairns are... yeah, Im a BIG bairn, lol... The two of you could settle down to watch this evening's live show.
      Whatever you end up doing, you both deserve some quality time together!
      Love
      Jo
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Good morning. Saying prayers for O2 and Starting's mom.
        I have a horrible cold and laryngitis so I imagine I'll be spending this long weekend laying low.

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Sorry you are not feeling well Shelby :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Good Day Troops
            Had a real rough time sleeping last night. I think it is because I am worried about my daughter, once again. When I got home from work, her car was here, but she was not, and still is not home. SO, you have been fine, love. I will continue praying for your Mom and One2's. Like WIP said, more aften than not, they are able to dissolve the clot with blood thinners. Guess many of us are "worry warts" right now. I am short on time because of the sleep issue, but I can hang out for a little bit.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Hi Sea! Sorry to hear you have daughter issue again.
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 11th October

I guess I have to learn how to let go LTG, but she is my baby, even at age 20, and I worry about her.

Comment

AF Army 11th October

I know how you feel. My baby girl is 23...LOL!! You never stop the worrying. I am trying to turn that around this week, though. Trying to focus on what I can do to help her and stop stewing on what I can't do.
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 11th October

I am just hoping to make some contact with her before I have to go back to work.

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Is her phone off?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Just sent her a text message. She does not usually answer her phone when she is with friends and she knows that it is me. I am going to jump in the shower real quick. I will be back and I will let u know if she responds.

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Good afternoon guys! I'm getting really excited about my fruit loaf. Hope it doesn't flop. I'll have to post a picture when its ready!
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Thanks Sea, I forgot you are a nurse. I should have asked you in the first place.
                            Sorry to hear about your daughter worrying you Sea. Families eh???
                            Shelbs look after that cold...feeling ill is the worst!
                            Vladders, look after that cake!!!
                            LTG you sound more positve about your daughter, I am pleased.
                            Yep, we are a bunch of worry warts but at least we have here to let it out....
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Hi Guys
                              Daughter sent me a text. She is ok. She is in Mass. for a College party and will be home soon. It was just odd because she never leaves her car behind.
                              Well, I am showered, scrubs are ironed. Boston Red Sox colors, of course. Game Two of the play offs tonight. Yep, The patients are getting meds.lol. I am training a new nurse tonight. Last night he got our two super crazy patients. I will take them off his hands tonight. These two women could drink one to drink.lol. They have Alzheimer's so it is sad, but Man, I have to chase them around all night. They are always trying to escape together.lol

Comment

AF Army 11th October

Good morning all.....sorry I have been gone too long.

Am still AF....had a nervous breakdown last night and feel much better...sorry bad way to start conversation.

Starting and O2M....My thoughts and prayers are with you both...I worry about the phone ringing in the middle of the night about my mom too. It happened with my dad and now I panic.

Cy...how are you my dear chef. I know I probably missed the news, but what happened with the job? I missed sharing my new Salmon recipe with you. I hope you are well, I am sending a huge box of cheesecake truffles to your brain, lots of chocolate, coffee and cheesecake!!!

HUGS to ALL!!! I will be on all day. Let me know how you are!!!!
                                "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X