AF Army 12th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it cost a fair bit hipps, so hoping its fixed!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm watching " the thing" with kurt rusell good stuff.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

wow love that movie Cym! Scared me half to death when I was a wee nipper, especially when that thing grows legs like a spider from the head and starts walking round the place. Have I just ruined it for ya!!!lol Come on, you must of seen that movie before?

Hips
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

im watching 'snow buddies' , a good clean disney film...just like the ones you love Hipps , the ones that teach us happy ever after and if you 'work hard' , you too can live the dream and walk the pavements of gold.

Comment

Well my Sunday (Monday) evening meal consisted of a tuna and green pepper toastie with loads of salad cream (hate mayo) and ground black pepper!. Do you know what though? It's the tastiest thing I've eat in ages. Don't ya just love the simple things sometimes? WHY get all fancy? Sometimes just plain old egg and chips will do!!

Love hips
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

cant be dealing with chips , ive to carry two of the feckers on my shoulders 24/7!!

Comment

Awwww naw, hip!!!!..........Now look what you made me do!!!!........Star`s soap box is callin`!!! :H I mean........."D-A-D-D-Y" Richie.........OUCH!!!!.........felt that one like a blow to my own guts. What can one say???

I guess it`s difficult to know how to have your child address a new partner, but!!!!........obviously, the child`s best interests MUST come first, BUT!!!!.........consideration should also be shown to the absent father, who, after all, is merely not living with his child at this present time as opposed to being in any way absent.

I guess there are two ways of looking at things.........your ex. (Sally??......can`t defo recall!!! :H) may well consider that you have repeatedly f***ed up, but then.........don`t we all???.........."Let he who is without sin and all that jazz............." In answer to the ex`s point of view, I feel compelled to say that yes, you have f***ed up on numerous occasions, but..........you refuse to give in, right?.........you and I both know that eventually you shall emerge the winner in the battle with the booze...........I just feel it..........you want so much more than drink out of life and..........I`m confident that you shall achieve all your heart`s desires, just as long as you keep fighting with all your might, as I shall have to do for however long it takes.

My point being.........you are first and foremost a parent, unfortunately.........you are also an alcoholic, which can so often conflict with parental responsibilities. However, if there is one thing that has been clear since first you came to MWO, it is the love you have for your wee Jas. We all f*** up as parents at some point, hip and all we can do is learn from those mistakes..........you are learning every day.

Too many fathers simply walk away when a couple splits up..........the fact that you will fight to the death to remain in your wee girl`s life says you`re a REAL MAN and a wonderful father.

I wish you a glorious future with your child.

Star x
                Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

father of the bride Oney??

Comment

limers;439095 wrote: im watching 'snow buddies' , a good clean disney film...just like the ones you love Hipps , the ones that teach us happy ever after and if you 'work hard' , you too can live the dream and walk the pavements of gold.
                    YEAH... RIGHT! Whatever limescale!!!lol Keep on dreaming the dream!!lol How are you hun? Missed you and your sharp wit these past few days. I know I went AWOL for a while but you always pick me up somehow. How's the TMA's going? You on track still to achieve your goals with that?

Love and Cif
                    Hips
                    xx

Comment

good to hear from you lims. When I was about 11 me and my bro were both left in the hotel room while my parents went to dinner the thing was on and they had to leave there meal half way through to save us !!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am Hipps , I am...limescale eh??Ummm, thinking now...

Comment

in Florida
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;439107 wrote: good to hear from you lims. When I was about 11 me and my bro were both left in the hotel room while my parents went to dinner the thing was on and they had to leave there meal half way through to save us !!!
                            Lol, Cy , howz you today?

Comment

you are limey!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm not too bad. On the I pop which is a pain
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X