• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 12th October 2008

im fast becoming a diet coke addict !

Comment

Jesus what it is with us MWO folk. I'm going through a similar fizzy drink phase with Fanta. It was on offer in Bargain Booze. I only go in there by the way because my bakkie is cheaper in there than Costcutters, OK?? Could of bought something just as fizzy and.... mmmmm, nice if I wanted!!lol
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

could be worse. I used to pay 55 a can and couldn't get enough!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

yep , its something to do with the bubbles alright..I tell ya last night i was gumming , but i resisted , I resisted...now im left me me , my head and my hyper activity!!

Comment

one2 . I see youve moved away from Wank World...

Comment

Hello!
              Are we OK tdy?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

think we are...

Comment

Hello everyone

Bloody hell One - last night we were just talking about dogs and now you've ordered one. You don't muck around do you.
                  It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

hi Zepp, what you up too today?

Comment

Hi Everyone- just back from France- met mum and handed three strays over.

i have only skimmed through the thread as I am very tired- as have had a long drive- so sorry if I've missed something important..

Hippie- the thing with your ex sucks- I agree it is about time you put your foot down- whether you have a drink problem or not does not entitle her to demand you return Jasmine whenever the whim takes hold of her.

Starts, I hope your mum is doing well.

Comment

Hey Limers - I've got to get the dishies all washed for racing tomorrow - Then I have to go and hire a dress for our swanky greyhound do on saturday- I'm the type of bird who only wears a dress once a year or so.

then I have a greyhound club meeting tonight -
                        The common denominator in my whole day - GREYHOUNDS - no wonder I don't have a fella, LOL

Comment

anyone remember beevis and butthead...God , they were a hoot!

Comment

One are you really picking up a pup 2morrow?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Zeppie2;439153 wrote: Hey Limers - I've got to get the dishies all washed for racing tomorrow - Then I have to go and hire a dress for our swanky greyhound do on saturday- I'm the type of bird who only wears a dress once a year or so.

then I have a greyhound club meeting tonight -
                              The common denominator in my whole day - GREYHOUNDS - no wonder I don't have a fella, LOL
                              well what would you want one for when your life is already so full of hounds??!:H

Comment

Yeah - I don't think I have time for a man Limers - they are a lot of work and I wouldn't know what type to get either.

Comment

Working...
                                X