Clear All

AF Army 12th October 2008

Football in HD. Love it
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

GO PATS!!!!!
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I've got new Orleans v Oakland. Also in hd!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have Chi vs Atl here.
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Bal vs Ind on CBS.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;439012 wrote: CHRIST...this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard, I am falling in love with every one I see....lol
              I'm on my to Ireland NOW!!lol

Evening y'all. God it don't half feel like a Monday here today. Had a blazing row with my ex earlier who has now threatened me with no access whatsoever with Jasmine. Can't believe she is still using that 'trick' to get her own way. She still can't get it through her head that my time with Jasmine is MY time and no one elses. i refused to take her back early today because 'daddy Ritchie' wanted to see her before he went to work. (Yes she calls him that!). Again my fuck up recently was brought into question and she is still using it against me. This was the the first week-end she has stayed overnight with me and everything was brilliant until I got the text this morning. I didn't go off all half cocked but tried to explain how 'access' works etc but she still thinks she can butt into my time anytime she feels like it. She is certaintly trying to show me who has the control here.

Anyhow how has everyone's week-end been? (considering it's Monday evening in my head!!)

Love Hips
              xx:l
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hey Hipp!!!
                Great to see you. Sorry the Ex is being such a bitch. That sux. Stay strong mate. Don't give her more Ammo. I am getting ready for yet another adventurous night at work.

Comment

Yeah I'm sorry too she's being a bitch because although people still tell me to keep sucking up and keep her on side etc I feel I have finally run out of options and need some mediation. I don't wanna have to go to court over all this but I feel I still need to give her a dose of her own medicine. Why did the movie 'Withnail & I' just pop into my head and Danny and the Camberwell carrot!!

You seem to be working loads Sea? Not going to have time for that meet up are we in the Pacific! Ah well, another 'one' bites the dust 'too', as 'many' have done so in the past!. Ya love and ya learn I guess (NOT!)

Love hips
                  xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am off tomorrow night Hipp and it is my birthday tomorrow. What time you want to meet out in the Pacific?? Best to check the weather, though. I think they are having a winter storm.lol

Comment

sorry to hear your going through shit hipps. I has alot of trouble in the 1st few years as you know. Be strong bro, and call me if u need to talk
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym how's tricks mate? You back on the straight and narrow again now? See what the dreaded demons can do to ya? They'll get inside your computer with their liquid shares and not just in ya head. They probably crept into the airing cupboard while you were sleeping as well. How ya gonna afford ?220 quid to get ya computer fixed? Depending on what system you had you may as well double ya money and go buy yourself a new system altogether. My brother built mine for specific needs in mind as I was doing a course in web design. Obviously speakers and sound quality didn't come into it. Definitely buying a new set of speakers though with Xmas money!!

One I tend to agree with getting a cross-breed. They make much better pets. If you're not too worried about size etc then get a lurcher!. Only dog breed I would buy would be a greyhound or as someone else mentioned a lab or possibly golden retriever (I still think labs can be quite boustrious though, although not as mad as boxers, they're frickin loopy nut dogs!)

Love hips
                        xx

Comment

Well Army
                          I am off to care for the Infirm and the Insane. Hopefully, off to bed with them before the kick off. Hope you all have a great eve/night.

Comment

Seacailin;439076 wrote: Well Army
                            I am off to care for the Infirm and the Insane. Hopefully, off to bed with them before the kick off. Hope you all have a great eve/night.
                            Take care hun and don't become an 'inmate' yourself. Are you goine to bed with all the insane people Sea? That's what it reads like from your post. You'll do well with me then. I'm frickin crazy!

Sea ya soon hun
                            Love Hips
                            xx:l

Comment

You're going to bed all the insane people before 'kick off'!!. Don't think I've got much time to get to that boat hun! Not even Robert Redford in Indecent Proposal could manage that in that space of time!

Comment

LOL Hipp
                                I am going to heavily medicate the insane and put them to bed, so that I can watch the football game. Ya nut!!! Have a great night all. I'm off.

Comment

Working...
                                X