AF Army 12th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the dishies as babies and then as 10 month olds with my crossbred Tsunami. Attached files [img]/converted_files/661565=4181-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/661565=4182-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/661565=4183-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/661565=4146-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/661565=4185-attachment.jpg[/img]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

omg, theyre like little teddys

Comment

cant you take all 3

Comment

Oney,
          I am so excited for you!!!! If I were to buy a dog right now it would be a shih tzu. My Mom has had them for 20 years and we were always caretaker when they took their trips here and there. I LOVE them. You are going to have such fun with this new little guy.
          Hi Start and Limish,
          Start,How was the visit w/ your Mom and brother?
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Cute dishies, Zeppie!!!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

They have to be groomed once every 6 weeks or so (they get haircuts).

Comment

have to go , grace wants to play caroon network!

Comment

You can let it grown long if you want, but eventually they will need a cut. There are all different styles of cuts, too.

Comment

Bye Limers

Comment

Hi Krigs -

I like the second pic One - the first one looks to poofy

Comment

My Mom keeps hers like the second short one. They still ave plenty of hair to keep them warm. I would also go with #2. Besides that long hair gets all knotted and filled with burrs from the yard-what a big mess!!!

Comment

The second one looks like an ewok off star wars.

Comment

I can't tell from the pic, does your have brown, black and white? Ours have always been black and white only.

Comment

Hey Zep, I have some bad news about my NF quest. I failed. I'm sorry to let you down, friend. I have patches and nicotine gum for trying again tomorrow. So sorry, hun. This is such a tough thing for me to do!

Comment

You can always get him a wee coat - my dishies wear their jammies to bed in winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X