AF Army 12th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krigs I know what you mean - I am finding going NF much harder than AF, where I always thought it would be the other way around.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Oney, They have all three colors and are beautifully marked; they are truly precious!!!! I could just sqeeze them to death!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Right guys - I'd better go and wash the dishies for tomorrow -
        I'm so looking forward to seeing pics of your new addition One
        Take care everyone
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

I definately have a much stronger addiction to cigs than AL. And I've only been back on the cigs for 18 months!!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Bye Zep, Have fun with the dishies!

Comment

Just think, O2m, when you wake up 2morrow you'll be getting ready for your new family member.

Comment

Oney,
                I'm going to go take a short nap. I look forward to seeing pics from u 2morrow. Love Ya

Comment

Working...
                X