Am I that repulsive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I that repulsive?

Am I so far one that no one will respond to my posts?
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Am I that repulsive?

whats the prob Rach?

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

no its not you in anyway .. the board move fast and alot of threads are miss .. please know this we all here for you .. keep posting .. stay strong and think positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Hi Rach,
        I don't think I've read many of your posts. I guess that just shows how many of us there are. I've read tons of posts here but I know I miss a lot too. Today is pretty slow around here. It's Sunday, and it's football season, people are out doing stuff today.

This is a huge support system. Ask for help when you need it like you just did!

Tell us what is going on with you so we can help.

periwinkle :l (a hug for you)
        Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

I relate to u alot each. Pm me and we can talk
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Hi there Rach

You need more contact & you asked for it. Well done you!
            Tell us what's going on & how we can help

Gold xxx
            :sun:

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Rach.....What's up ? I noticed you posted something that sounded strange on the " Word Ass. Thread ". I did'nt quite get what you meant. That thread is usually one word reply, we'll make comments every once in a while and go to the next word. Sorry if you took something wrong & thought we were all disting you. I can remember answering a few of your threads in the past. IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Rach don't fret, sometimes posts get missed and sometimes people will look in on your thread and not feel like making a connection with that post. I have a tendency to hit the 'New Posts' link to see what is up to date etc so I have to admit I do miss a lot of posts myself when I'm away in bed!!. It's nothing personal hun honest. I only remarked a few months back why vlad had opened up her heart in the 'tell us your story' folder and 70 people had looked in but only 3 had replied. Sometimes moods take us to where we feel comfortable posting. Rach why don't you join in on the AF army thread? Its a daily thread that a group of us have got going where we all keep in touch with daily life and routines and whatever you feel comfortable talking about. Doesn't have to be about alcohol, but it keep us busy and I've made some good new freindships there. Check it out and just say HELLO. We'd love to see in there some time if your ready.

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx:l
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Hi Rach

I have only just logged in- so may have missed some of your posts but No, you are definitely not repulsive

Might be a bit of a daft brush sometimes though. :l

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Hippie, you always manage to say just the right thing!
                    Rach, hipps is right, sometimes posts are missed or sometimes I feel unable to offer anything at that moment in time. Its not anything personal.
                    Pop into the army thread, you would be very welcome.
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

Rach, please don't feel that way. It's true what they say, posts move down fast sometimes. And with everyone being on different time zones, it happens. But we are definatly here for you. You can always PM any of us too.

Hang in there :l
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

OK Rachelita, you got a bunch of responses! Where didya go???

wip

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

WIP, When did you get 2000 posts? Did you get proper recognition? Good goin' girl!!!!
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

kriger;439272 wrote: WIP, When did you get 2000 posts? Did you get proper recognition? Good goin' girl!!!!
                            It was a few days ago, there was a lovely thread! You missed my lovely thread!!!!

wip

Comment

Am I that repulsive?

I'm sorry, I fell asleep. Also, sorry for feeling so defensive.

Thanks for all the responses.
                              It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

Working...
                              X