something to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something to share

tht id share somthing my bro told me , when i told him i was drinking again,you all no i stopped for 10 months,and many times in the same capacity since 1984 or so,he is my older and only bro i have,and i love him to death,his words were how many holidys are there in a year gyco,birthdays,i sat down,,and calculated,my families,anne,gyco,lyd,erin,jay,shaun and jinx my dogs,fras,chris,and dan there dog,my fathers and mothers who are dead,but lets celebrate tht to anyways,her bros and sister inlaws,there daughters and son inlaw and so,odd isnt it even tho they drink,or he drinks what wisdom he has,the list as you see goes on,i have a rather small family,i could drink every day of the week,i did,he called it gyco a PATTERN,as he said 1 to 2 to,3 to 4 and so on,it is nc to have people who care,hope it helps a tiny bit,thnx M,W O, GYCO

something to share

we can always find a million reasons to drink Gyco, but there are also a mllion reasons not too, we need to focus more on the reasons not too at this stage in our lives. Gyco, im very glad your here.

Comment

something to share

thnx limes me to

Comment

something to share

Gyco, I hear you are joining us in the army? Cannot tell how pleased I am to hear that! We all need the support we can give each other. Good for you!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

something to share

thnx starting strength comes in numbers as i have found out,i am not a failure,i have all of you ty,should be interesting

Comment

something to share

Hi Gyco

Sounds like you have a great brother who loves you too.

look forward to seeing you in the army :h

Comment

something to share

Gyco;439633 wrote: thnx starting strength comes in numbers as i have found out,i am not a failure,i have all of you ty,should be interesting
              Of course you are not a failure Gyc's you are the life and soul of this place and very much needed here....
              Changing our lives is always interesting buddy
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
              X