thought of the day (monday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im feeling really good today dont know what going on yet .. but what ever it is i know it will be great .. and today looks like rain but hey im in fl so it comes and goes as fast as it came .. stay strong and think positive everyone

and heres a funny
    and lmao its raining so im here for awhile weeeeeeeeeeee
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood (as Mr. Rogers would say).Beautiful thought, Mr. T....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Great thought T. and Evie......yes it's a wonderful day in the Hood......IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Love the thought for the day!

Yip it looks like there is rain heading my way too.... perfect baking weather.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

What a great way to start the day, thanks for the uplifting thoughts lol............Rusty
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

kool deedee whats you baking im hungry.. i love pie,cakes and cookies really all munchy
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

God I need the hearts of friends right now.
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

you got loads and loads of friends here my Hippie friend...one day we will travel to scouseland and sit around a fire and sing 'comebyaa...combayaa'(what does that even mean) and we can roast tree bark or whatever crusty lill tit bits you like...how that sound??!

Comment

limers;439983 wrote: you got loads and loads of friends here my Hippie friend...one day we will travel to scouseland and sit around a fire and sing 'comebyaa...combayaa'(what does that even mean) and we can roast tree bark or whatever crusty lill tit bits you like...how that sound??!
                  I'm not sitting in Toxteth with you roasting my chestnuts!! But yeah out of Liverpool there are some wonderful parks where we coul go picnic and sing campfire songs!

Cheers limers.

:l
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

You found my picture! (I'm the one with the gun...)

- Boss.Man

Comment

Great thought for the day! I needed some encouraging words today!
                      periwinkle
                      Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X