scared...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scared...

I'm finally at the rehab center.it took a while to find a good place! They gave me antabus .I'm scared like he'll...help
    Raineynjane

scared...

Hang in there!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

scared...

You are going to do great!

Comment

scared...

We're here to help and listen. :l
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

scared...

Rainey, it sounds like you are exactly where you need to be right now, hun. Kudos to you for taking such a huge step. Take some deeps breaths. Seriously, that's not just a saying, inhale and exhale very deeply. It will really help to calm you.

Just trust that you will get the help that you need. And stay confidant that you can follow through with what you have to do.

We are here for you.

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

scared...

Rainey, It takes a strong person to admit that they need help. I'm proud of you. Let them take care of you now. I am glad you are safe. You will do fine. Sending prayers up for you!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

scared...

Hiya Jane,

I was in rehab in 06...I made the massive mistake after 9 weeks that i had the beating of it..I didnt...I am back before the end of the month dependin how fast i can reduce my alcahol consumption..

I just wanted to say you are at the beginning of the rest of your life...I wished i'd stayed af 2 years ago...Make oct 08 the start of your new life..Please do not be tempted back after this into your old habits..I have just lost another 2 years of my life....If i could give you one bit of help...Its make this happen for you now..

I am wishing you all the luck in the world..:l
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

scared...

Rainey, we are all here for you. Your doing the right thing. It's a very scary journey for us all. But we are here to hold your hand.

Write when you can.

Mich
                :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

scared...

Rainy, it's people like you that inspire me. How strong you are to admit your problem and seek help. I guess that goes for anyone on this site. We know we want/need help and keep trying. I'm glad you're in a good place, let it help you. :l
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

scared...

Remember that you are there to get better, but it has to happen one day at a time - so look at it that way. Don't worry about what it going to happen tomorrow or what you did in the past to get there - focus on being the best you can today....

You'll get through this - and we're all here pulling for you.
                    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

scared...

thank you solo much. I'm in outpaint,so being home alone is scary.but if I drink I will be very sick. Ok think that this is the only way to stop for me. I am. Very gratful that you are all here by myy side.I'm here for you all aswell!!! Xxxooop

Comment

scared...

There is somebody here all the time...And they all have a good idea of what your going through..Keep reading and posting Jane...It really helps the hrs pass and takes your mind off things in the early days...

Your doing it RaineyJane!!!...Keep it up:l
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

scared...

Glad to hear you back with us. Just stay postive and know your doing yourself a GOOD thing. Keep up the good work and the posts. We all care.

Mich
                          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

scared...

We're right here beside you
                            Hope you can get some rest soon xxx

Gold
                            :sun:

Comment

scared...

Rainey -

Stay strong...you'll do well if you want it!
                              Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Working...
                              X