Where is Betty Boop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Betty Boop?

Because i or you wouldnt want to be cast out from somewhere you need to be.Betty wouldnt have bothered in this site if she was here to just cause trouble...I dunno im guessing..I know she has lost fans though .Thats what im saying..I dont know what happened...But if it's something petty that could prevent someone from getting the help they need..

Look at the big picture...Not aiming this at you marbella...But if its what i think it is...Let it go and make the girl feel welcome..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Where is Betty Boop?

Mackeral;441431 wrote:
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Look at the big picture...Not aiming this at you marbella...But if its what i think it is...Let it go and make the girl feel welcome..
      LOL- it should not be aimed at me because since returning here in August every time a thread has began about Betty I have said how nice it would be if she were to come back- but as she doesn't come back, although many have shown support, I can only think for whatever reason she sadly does not want to come back.

Therefore it seems to be a waste of posting time to keep repeating oneself, and in the future I will not.

Sorry if my post was not clear- I have never thought or said a bad word of Betty!

Comment

Where is Betty Boop?

a little push from your freinds somtimes helps give here time we all have are own demon,if one comes on to insult amybe shes thinking whats the point i no she will return,this a open form my der betty you no your welcom anytime and good luck in your trouble gyco

Comment

Where is Betty Boop?

Thanks Hippie, and all who have posted .........

For crying out loud all of you that are saying that i'm just reading and 'enjoying this' .......... you really dont know me .........

since spending less time on MWO i have actually found other interests and have a busy life, I would like to be able to check in here with friends from time to time without finding a debate about my private life .........

Hippie I have lost your email so pm it me so that I can keep touch ........

Lisa and Macks pm me .......

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Where is Betty Boop?

Hiya Betty,

Nice to know you are gonna pop back now and again...And nice to see you again..Lisa and i have missed ya..

Marbella...That is my poor wording that made you feel a bit uncomfortable...I didnt mean it how it sounded...I did say that it wasnt directed at you...And i meant it
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
            X