Break ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break ups

Well, we are finally moving on, the boyfriend and I. He didnt work for months and months and here he is telling me that he stuck by me when I was drinking, so why cant i stick by him for this? Why is he blaming me???

Break ups

Sorry to hear that CK3 but if its not to be it doesnt really matter who is to blame. You could just say yeah sure blame me if you need to.
    BH

Comment

Break ups

Oh CKE, it always tuff to take a break-up, there's nothing we can do to take the pain away, but we can be there for you...:l
      Hey, I almost got married to an Atlanta boy...it was rough getting over him but it gets easier with time - be kind to yourself - booze won't help mate.
      Angel xo

Comment

Break ups

Hi cke,

You wanted the break-up, right? Wasn't the BF a bit of baggage? It's hard to keep track of the relationships around here! In any event, you own him nothing. If it's time to move, it time to move. Just be sure you do what's right for you. Getting off the booze is all about self love as we all know.

Vera-b

Comment

Break ups

Why is he blaming you? Well, because you're doing something he doesn't want you to do! I have found that you cannot break up with someone and also have that person happy with your decision... you just have to get it done, say it's not what you want, refuse to argue about it, and do your best to move on...

best wishes,

wip

Comment

Break ups

Hang in...take what you were meant to learn from him and that relationship and leap forward.

Comment

Break ups

cke, Chacha could not have said it better!

It's really tough and I was doing it when i got back here, but tougher with the AL in the long run.

We all have a need to blame at time don't we? Doesn't make it right, but at times it kneejerk. Be strong and stand up for what you know is right. We'll be here for you.

Comment

Break ups

Hubby left me ( I was just over 1 month sober) and when I filed for divorce on the grounds of adultry he said the exact same thing. Now he is living in a housing project with his employee who has 4 kids (3 are there on and off with some of the 4 daddies) in a two b-room apt. and is facing bankruptcy. He got upset because I put the utilities in my name and packed up his clothes and moved them to his office. Go figure! WIP is right.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X