how many day one's??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many day one's??!!

How many Day One's does it take to get to end this madness? When will I ever learn???

Back on Day One AGAIN! This is so disappointing.......
    AF July 6 2014

how many day one's??!!

Maybe a change in the way you look at it would help. Every "Day One" is a good day. It's a day when you have the motivation to change, and that motivation must be treasured and cultivated! Pay close attention to this Day One, so that, later, you can bring to mind how much you want to be done with the experience of feeling as if you are addicted to "madness."

wip

Comment

how many day one's??!!

im on 16 now I think , im trying not to count them...im not counting cos I think that leaves he focus on alcohol been something that were denying ourselves . I had millions of day ones though...you can do it!:h

Comment

how many day one's??!!

And hey , nice ass!

Comment

how many day one's??!!

limers;440956 wrote: im on 16 now I think , im trying not to count them...im not counting cos I think that leaves he focus on alcohol been something that were denying ourselves . I had millions of day ones though...you can do it!:h
          I think that's a good point, Limers. There are some things about counting days that are really counterproductive. The sense of defeat at "being 'back' on Day One" is one of them...

wip

Comment

how many day one's??!!

I agree- I hate counting days- I am just happy that if I go to bed sober basically- I don't care what the number of the day is.

Comment

how many day one's??!!

Hey christy dont be dissapointed you may want to read a post in the long term Abstainers thread by Zen Metal his story is very inspiring!!!! as for Limers tastes in asses i dont think shes seen a good one since 1987

Comment

Working...
              X