A gift for Rubywillow ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gift for Rubywillow ...

I did your Birth Chart, as promised.I hope that you find this interesting, dearest Rubes....SUN in Libra...you are at your best when in a partnership.MOON in Aries...you impulsive, direct, spontaneous and honest.Raising Sign...Sagittarius..you are open minded, imaginative and love to travel and explore.These 3 aspects are the most important so if anyone asks you what your sign is,reply...SUN in Libra, MOON in Aries, Rising is SAG... Anyone who knows astrology will be able to tell you alot from just this info., but there is much more than this to your chart.I will give you a short synapse...
    VENUS is conjunct with midheaven....you are acutely sensitive to beauty and art and would be successful in a profession where you can use this talent.
    MARS is squared Ascendant...you tire easily of a submissive partner, yet won't let yourself be dominated.Striking the right balance between these is a struggle for you.
    Your chart has an emphasis on air signs...you are the natural communicator and have the need to explore how people, places and things are connected.
    Lack of water signs..you have trouble understanding others in your life that are overly emotional and sentimental.You prefer common sense to be used in these matters.
    Many cardinal signs ...you are the ACTION person, that pushes to get things done and done NOW.
    Lack of Fire signs...Leaves you impatient to give the necessary time for your many projects to have time to mature.Impatience can lead you to failure.
    The moon and Saturn are the only 2 planets that are below the horizon and this is quite unusual for me to see.To me this says that still waters run deep with you.There is alot of your deepest personal traits that won't show up until late in your life and when they do you have a whole new out look on who you are.The early life struggles lead you to have a much deeper meaning to your life and your understanding of the world is drastically changed for the better.
    This is just a very short version of what I saw on your chart.PM me if you want me to mail you the whole copy...Enjoy your Birthday.You are a very special lady and I enjoy knowing you.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!
Working...
X