IWANTTOs early, Birthday gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear IWANTTOs Birthday is tomorrow and I promised to do her chart.I am posting today because i have an 8am Dental appointment and then,Clients all day tomorrow.will someone please bump this thread in the morning so she will be sure to see it.SUN in LIBRA..At your best when in a relationship.Moon in TAURUS...even tempered and loves peace and harmony.You tend to resist change.ASCENDANT in CAPRICORN...you take a mature objective approach to the world.others may see you as aloof or detached....these are the 3 most important aspects to your chart but you are much more complicated than just that.
    Mid heaven is in Libra...this gives you an even stronger LIBRA personality.It gives you the ability to be a teacher in an unconventional way.Psychological and spiritual enlightenment are strong hidden interests.
    MARS is squared Midheaven...this gives you an ambitious streak.You may find that lack of support by your partner is very frustrating and an on going problem.
    Emphasis on water signs..You are sensitive and have natural intuition and accurate at making forecasts.Aggressive people make you recoil.
    Lack of fire signs..you lack in self confidence and doubt your own value.
    Emphasis on fixed signs..you withdraw when your feelings are hurt
    Lack of Cardinal signs...the outside world does not recognize your abilities so you do things to get others approval.it would be much better to Blow your own HORN and not to jump thru others hoops.
    Your planets are quite evenly distributed around your chart so you have a healthy balance between your private and public life.When life shakes you up, you return to balance much quicker than most people.Others cling to you as an anchor in troubled sea.Be careful not to let so many cling or their can drowned you.
    I hope you have a joyful birthday.GOD BLESS...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Bump

Comment

:bump:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks Looking, Your a PAL.I am just back from the Dentist and I hope she sees her gift...
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, IW2's! Hope it is amazing!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
            X