X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok People...where are the jokes?

Insanity is safe ! Ha1 IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms.
      He replies "Yes, wedo, would you like to buy some?"
      She resondsn "No, but would you mind if I wait around if I wait around until someone does?"

This is really sad.....I got nothin".................

Comment

I'm trying to keep it clean here...that is until someone has the guts to take it elsewhere.............

Comment

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl tells him that after dinner, she would like to have sex with him for the first time.
          The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacy to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about half an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he?d like to buy a 3-pack, 10-pack or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
          That night, the boy shows up at the girls parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. ?Oh, I?m so excited for you to meet my parents! Come on in!?
          The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl?s parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, ?I had no idea you were this religious.?
          The boy turns, and whispers back, ?I had no idea your father was a pharmacist
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

A woman goes to see her obgyn....she's really HOT....her OB walks in and can't believe what he see's...starts sweating..OMG..she's beautiful...how's he gonna get thru this exam??

Tells her to get undressed...comes back in to examine her. Goes down..takes a look..beads of sweat form....comes back up and says..." Miss Murphy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to numb this"...she sweetly replies, "O.K. doctor, whatever you have to do"....he lowers his head and says, "numb, numb numb, numb, numb....."....

I know.........grosss.....sorry....

Comment

O.k....woman goes to her doc..says"doc...I got quarters coming outa my butt...what do I do?"...he says take this medication, call me in a week....

Week later, she comes back, "doc, I got dimes coming outta my butt..what do I do?"...take this med...call me in a week...

Week later....."doc, I got nickles, comin outts my butt..what do I do?.....

Doc says....AHHHH I know....You're goin' thru da change.......HAhahah

Comment

I don't know if this makes any damn cense ....but here it is. Ha! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

THANK GOD... I LOVE GARY LARSON......!!!!

Comment

He always uses one of my family member's names.....little Bobby Henderson...

Comment

Here are some funny universal truths:
                      Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
                      At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
                      Everyone who grew up in the 80’s has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
                      Reading when you’re drunk is horrible.
                      Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
                      You’re never quite sure whether it’s against the law or not to have a fire in your back yard.
                      You never know where to look when eating a banana.
                      Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
                      Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
                      Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
                      You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
                      Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
                      The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
                      The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
                      Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
                      You never ever run out of salt.
                      You can’t respect a man who carries a dog.
                      There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you’ve got your hand or head stuck in something.
                      People who don’t drive slam car doors too hard
                      Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
                      Bricks are horrible to carry.
                      In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.

Comment

slowly sinking;443584 wrote: A woman goes to see her obgyn....she's really HOT....her OB walks in and can't believe what he see's...starts sweating..OMG..she's beautiful...how's he gonna get thru this exam??

Tells her to get undressed...comes back in to examine her. Goes down..takes a look..beads of sweat form....comes back up and says..." Miss Murphy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to numb this"...she sweetly replies, "O.K. doctor, whatever you have to do"....he lowers his head and says, "numb, numb numb, numb, numb....."....

I know.........grosss.....sorry....
                        I had a good laugh a that..HaHa

Comment

O.K. Thank you, thank you,,,

What do you call a Lesbian dinosaur???

A Lickalotopuss....

Comment

Working...
                          X