Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 14th October

Hi there lovelies,

I am missing my army friends. Just been so exhausted lately finding it hard to keep up. Hate that cos I've missed out on lots of news...
    Sea had a date???? How did it go, who is he etc etc I have many questions for when you log in Sea! Keep us posted.
    Oney's Alfie is gonna be 10.5 inches when he grows up!!!!LOL
    And he is piddling on paper....missing all that!
    Macks has joined us too, welcome mackers great to see you here. You are doing great buddy.
    Is hips feeling better? I hope so, nothing worse than feeling crap and trying to stay off the booze...
    And KP, I am very worried about KP. If you are reading this sweets, know that we are thinking of you and want you to come back and talk whatever your situation. Dont hide away.
    Limey, Krigs, LTG, Wipster, Mich, Marby, Deebers, Vlad, Rubes, Zepps, I wish we were on the same time zones....or i didnt need to sleep. Miss you guys.....

Got behind on my studies but I have been given an extra couple of weeks for my assignment thank god.

It is 5.30 am here and I have gotta start walking my pooches. See you later

Farts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 14th October

Whoo hoo, Ground Hog Day? Morning Guys - is it the 14th again???
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Morning troops.

Yup I'm still struggling emotionally with a lot of issues at present but trying to stay one step ahead of it all if I can. Dolphin and I split up for good last night with no hope of reconciliation. We'll remain good friends I'm sure of that but right now I need some space to put closure on things in my own head.

Trying to be positive and starting to read and listen to a lot of new-age stuff at the moment which is keeping me very busy. Still hurting a lot though to be honest.

Will speak to you all soon
      Love Hips
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Sorry to hear aout yourself and Dolph , but you both gave it a go and that was brave.
        Keep looking towards the positive and things will fall into place.

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Copper stopped me this morning while I was crossing a road with Alex and gave me a lecture on not adhearing to the safe cross code , I asked him when did that become against the law and he ignorned me telling me I was putting my son in danger so I told him well that was my business so please excuse me, and he stood there blocking my path lecturing me. I was fuming , but thing is he was right , I should have waited for the little green man!! Now what do you think of that??

Comment

AF Army 14th October

and oh! ate the head off poor Alex for spilling his coco pops!

Comment

AF Army 14th October

ah ! thats what you do....thanks one2!

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hi Guys

Hope you are all well, and Chef, please log in if you can.

I am probably going to be AWOL for a day or two! We have ordered a new internet connection as ours is not very steady and quite expensive, but due to bad timing it looks as though the old one will be cut of before the new one arrives.

I am off to Barcelona now, but we think by tonight when we return it will be cut off- however will check in on the phone

Have a lovely day everybody- the sun is shining here and its almost like summer again!!

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hey guys - it's the 15th October!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 14th October

good morning all,and yes it was a good evening last nt,yesss,especially when my wife told me she was so very proud of me and how i was handling the beast,and yes she is a very strong lady woulnt you be if you were married to a G Y C O ,hahahahaha,have a good day all,

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Gyco , when you gonna stick up a photo so we can have a look at ya?

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Good morning/afternoon everyone! :wings:
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hi there LTG how are you doing?

Comment

AF Army 14th October

I am good Starting, yourself?
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Bit under the weather today LTG but trying valiantly to pull myself out of it.....positive thinking and all that )))

Comment

Working...
                              X