AF Army 14th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 14th October

Oh he's adorable until he pees or poops in the house! Then I can't stand the sight of him. (all for about 2 minutes) He melts my heart.
    :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
    AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Post us a photo when you can, okay?
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hello all you wonderful people.How did Ruby's Birthday go???
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hi Evielou!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 14th October

He is going NUTS but not drinking.Thanks for asking

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Good Morning/Afternoon Sista Soldiers.lol
              Looks like the Brotha soldiers are hiding out. Why is it that the Women always have to carry the load? LOL
              Seriously, I hope our KP is ok. And...Hipp, I am sorry that things did not work out for you and Dolphin. I am glad that you are remaining positive, and that you continue your spiritual journey. I am not feeling too spiritually healthy these days myself, and I must do something about that.
              Ok, about the spur of the moment internet date: He was a very nice guy, reminded me of Hipp. Very intelligent, very deep, and very anti-establishment. It was really a date. We just talked and had a Coke together. He did send me a message that he would like to see me again. He said that my pics don't do me justice; that I am much more attractive in person. Nice boost for this old lady.

Oh yeah, still single Hipps. Shall I rent the boat? LOL
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 14th October

ONE2 got a puppy????

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Howdy partner SEA, I will try to do your birth chart tomorrow...Should I share it on a post?

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hi Sea!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Oh SEA, He sounds like a sweet talker to me...Gotta Client in 10 mins....then I will be back

Comment

AF Army 14th October

HI LTG, Evie and One2
                        Thanks so much Evie. Yes, share it in a post if you like. I don't think he is a "sweet talker". He seems very much down to earth. I am not very physically attracted to him, but he seems like a very nice guy. Gonna relax as much as possible today, just have to prepare for work tonight. No more playing Hooky.lol. I got my nails done "blood red" and I have spiders on two of my nails. My princess paid for me. She got a pedicure, and my sister got a French manicure, but with black tips and she got Bats on two of her nails. It was fun.

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Glad to have you SAFE Sea! How long was the date? DO YOU want to see him again? Does he live near? Share the same interests? Sorry for being so nosey!

Mich
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

AF Army 14th October

hello everybody..
                            Sea, way to go girl!!!! Sounds like you had lots of fun AND you found the american version of the Hipster!!! What a bonus!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Hi Michaela,
                              I love your name, btw. We talked and drank Coke for about 2 1/2 hours. He lives in my town, about 5 miles from me. I don't know if I will see him again. He has NO idea how old I am. He thinks I am like 39. I never said that but that was his guess, so I just said, "ok, you go with that" lol

Comment

AF Army 14th October

Thanks about the name. It's the girl version of Michael.

How old is he? I guess now your probably more comfortable with the whole internet dating thing now huh? I still say you are a brave soul! However I know 2 couples who got married off fiinding each other on the net! They are VERY happy too!

Thanks for sharing!

Mich
                                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                                X