Odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd

Funny how a tooth abscess kick starts you on the road to giving up the booze or should i say antibiotics

Odd

are you af at the moment then?

Comment

Odd

yep 6 days still on the drugs for another week

Comment

Odd

Good for you Cookie

I drank wihle on antibiotics, while on antabuse and an hour before I was put under sedation before going to the dentist...
        Just call me Miss Thicko, from Thicksville Road, Thickety Town, Thickston.....
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Odd

well done cookie..hoe do you feel?
          Chelle...lol!

Comment

Odd

cookie141;441836 wrote: Funny how a tooth abscess kick starts you on the road to giving up the booze or should i say antibiotics
            Yep, that usually happens to me too! :H
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Odd

Great job cookie! What ever works, works. Keep up your strength! Good luck with the tooth also...
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Odd

Cookie! That is wonderful! Hope you are feeling great and that this continues for the rest of forever!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Odd

Stupid question, but what happens when you drink while on antibiotics?
                  :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                  AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Odd

thanks for the replies guys...

Michaela.. if you drink on antibiotics they do not have the full effect on treating an infection
                    And the ones i am on states DONT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL

Comment

Odd

Oops, I had a MAJOR SLIP on Saturday. I was almost Possessed. I was AF for 47 days and went CRAZY at a wedding on a boat. Long story short, had to be nearly carried off the boat by my embarrassed husband. (his co-workers wedding) anyway, I am on anti-anxiety meds, and was on antibiotics for Bronchitis along with cough medication with coedine. I told my hubby I recalled my Dr. telling me NOT to drink while on anti anxiety meds and perhaps that is why I went overboard (excuse the pun). I wonder if it were all the combination. ??? I was FOR SURE NOT MYSELF. Well, just my drunk ass self times 50!

Thanks for the info.

Mich
                      :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                      AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                      X