I WISH THEY WOULD F***ING LOCK ME UP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WISH THEY WOULD F***ING LOCK ME UP!!!

Am at end of my f***ing tether here...........what good are smoking cessation groups??..........I wish they`d just lock me up in a smoking rehab on the NHS.........THAT is what I need to quit this stuff that`s killing me. But of course, the NHS don`t have such rehabs here.........well, they would have the necessary funding if they stopped throwing good money after bad.........the free scripts docs write for NRT here are costing millions as are those smoking cessation groups and NRT and those groups have little success here if we consider the number of people who try and fail to quit smoking by those means.

I need smoking rehab..........f*** all else is going to work for me...........I may well have managed to quit drinking, but..........I am a far cry from being in control of my life.........nicotine calls the shots here and I dance to its tune........every single time. :upset:

So, this afternoon, I have here one irate teenager, as I have broken yet another "solemn promise" to quit TODAY. Add to that the fact that I have just had an emergency appointment with my GP..........turns out I have phlebitis in a vein in my leg, and it`s painful, `cos it`s infected........lovely!!!!! Doc gave me antibiotics and said if the leg isn`t on the mend in 3 days........I`ll have to have antibiotics administered intravenously.......lovelier!!!!

So, am currently on the receiving end of the wrath of one very disgruntled teen and as if that`s not enough..........I have one "gommy" leg, yet still I sit here puffing away like Fag Ash Lil.

What is it going to take to make me see sense???!!!! I am well aware of all the stats that prove that smoking kills, but that knowledge isn`t power in this instance. Nicotine is my Master and I am his lowly slave.

I really do wish they`d just throw me in a smoking rehab. I can`t win the smoking battle, `cos where nicotine is concerned...........I have zero willpower to even fight the battle, let alone win it. Am sad.........where fags are concerned.........I am all talk and no action. :upset: :upset: :upset:

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.
Working...
X