Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Chart for Seacailin

A gift for a special friend...
    SUN IN LIBRA...You are skilled at bringing out the best in others and have long term friendships
    MOON IN SAGITTARIUS...you tend to have many acquaintances but choose intimate friends cautiously ...You LOVE your freedom even when in love
    Ascendant in CAPRICORN...Level headiness and objectivity are your strengths.The world sees you as independent, to a fault
    MID HEAVEN in CAPRICORN..this gives you double determination to reach any goal that you set your mind to...Some would call you stubborn
    VENUS squared MIDHEAVEN..Creative, artistic and fun loving.You can be self critical which holds you back from reaching your potential
    Emphasis on Earth Signs...You tend to resist change and want to hold on to the status quo even if it is not what you truly want
    Lack of AIR signs...You have little patience with people who talk to much and do very little.You're a action person
    Lack of Mutable Signs...You need to have a private sanctuary from the extroverted public life you led.You need private time or your batteries run dry quickly
    Emphasis on Fixed signs..Your feelings are easily hurt but you hide it well
    Your planets are mostly above the horizon so you are bound to have recognition for your talents and much success later in your life
    Your chart shows difficulty in early life and smooth sailing in the latter part
    I hope this has given you what you were looking for.Your whole chart is complicated and I tried to put it in a nutshell...Blessings to you
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Thank you so much Evielou. I truly appreciate your time and your gift. It really does sound alot like me. If I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to ask. Love ya.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Wow, Evielou -- how can I get my chart done? Although maybe I don't want to know.....

Comment

That is so great!!! I love those charts!!! Never had it done, but I do find it facinating!!

Comment

That is cool! I had my hand writing done once and it was amazing! What a gift you have Evie!

Mich
          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

"smooth sailing in later life".... you deserve it Sea!!

I love the birthday chart Evie!!
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

oh that was a lovely gift.. what a cool chart.
              happy birthday sea cailin

Comment

Dear CSO4, Santa may bring you your chart for christmas...I happen to know him personally so if you PM me your birthplace, day and time...I will drop him a hint..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Sea, have a wonderful day ! IAD.
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                  X