lol what if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol what if

what if ,you could wake in the morning and the tht of drinking wasnt there,what if you could go thro the afternoon and work without the tht of the drink,what if you could sit down at nt and there was nothing to drink,do so called normal people see it tht way gycoopppppppppps have a good evening hahha depends on where you live it could be morning

lol what if

Hey Gyco --- wouldn't that be terrific! Because of trying to go more and more days AF, I guess it's on my mind more than ever right now. I used to only think of drinking come 5:00 pm and on when I'd open that first bottle of wine while I started preparing dinner. Made the "chore" of dinner prep so much more enjoyable!

Comment

lol what if

WE..are normal mate..We just got a flaw...I dont ever want to be normal....WE will get out of this stronger....Chin up dude..
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

lol what if

Gyco, we are going through this to teach us something. I think we are special...and you are very special anyway. Stay strong buddy...
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

lol what if

Sometimes I try really hard to remember what it was like when I was a little kid, cause this was how it was at some point for all of us, we just have to think back far enough to a time when we lived (and coped) without alcohol or the thought of it :h
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

lol what if

Normal is shnormal!!!

I have found that I don't think about AL anymore until about 7pm whereas before I was ALWAYS thinking about when my next drink will be.

Baby steps!
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

lol what if

I actually DREAM about alcohol.
              Last night I dreamt I found a shop where you could get a bottle of 13% vol dry white for 99p..
              Then I woke up and put the kettle on.
              ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Working...
              X