Grapefruit Juice and Soda Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....sometimes with a splash of Grenadine and sugar or Splenda. It's the new drink in my neck of the woods. Ladies I've had lunch with for YEARS are now ordering this instead of white wine.....I LOVE IT!!!!!

There's one less trigger
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Sounds wonderful! Have grapefruit every morning! Love the taste and smell. Will give it a try! Thanks!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

This sounds so very good MyHeart. I'm certainly going to give it a try. I don't miss drinking but I sure to miss the taste of wine so I am always looking for a AF drink that will quench my thirst. Thanks
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

That sounds delicious ... will try it for sure .... maybe I can get the trend going up here! I've been having diet tonic and fresh lime at home ... can't get diet tonic at a restaurant ... and not every grocery store carries it, but I found a supply at one. (I'm also trying to watch the calories).

Comment

I make a Diet Sprite/Lime/Cherry mix that is delicious. A home grown version of Sonic's Diet Cherry Limade.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
          X