America Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America Votes

I too am afraid of "things" happening at the polls. Yeesh. I am strongly considered doing "early voter" -- not sure if it's available in all states. Although, I always love going to the polls on Election Day ....
    BTW, hell froze over today . The longtime hard-right Chicago Tribune editorial board endorsed a Dem for president for the first time in 161 years ...
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

America Votes

What I'm afraid of is what I've read in several magazine, i.e., Time. That a lot of people are saying they will vote for Obama, but once they get behind those curtains and vote, it'll be totally different because of race issues. JMHO.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

America Votes

Atleast I'm honest. I don't tell anyone anything. I don't even know.

Comment

America Votes

MtMom.......I don't understand what you said. Can you explain? Sorry.......duh.......
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

America Votes

As an American, I am ready to move....but where?
            This government promotes it's democracy, and republic, but I don't see it.....still waiting

I want more choices, a wider vision. Why must I be constrained to two parties? I am an Independent, whom is not allowed to vote in the primaries....democracy, hah!

I will not vote from a place of fear, but a place of hope....and yes, Obama has some strong arguments, but he hasn't sold me yet. I am doing research into him, McCain and Nader. I think the morning of the 4th, I'll know....and I'll believe my vote counts, for that is true democracy, right?

Comment

America Votes

Hay Flyin.......I'm going to Aruba...Temps about 75 * year around, nice gentle ocean breeze all day! What the Hell.....who cares about politics ! Ha! IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

America Votes

Who cares about politics? Right now, right here every damn American better care about politics IAD. This is a critical time in our country.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

America Votes

Lighten up Lushy......you'll have a heart attack ! ha! IAD.
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

America Votes

Does anyone hunt here? It's a serious question. Deer, Elk, Moose? Just a valid question?
                    MM

Comment

America Votes

Sorry IAD but I lighten up plenty. When it comes to this election I refuse to.

And MM I have a few friends who hunt but where I live it is not as predominant.

Comment

America Votes

Lushy....no one knows the seriousnes of our situation as much as I do.......I worked for the Federal Govt. for 35 years ( most of them with NSA) I have been to places that no one wants to go. I have had to carry a weapon to most of those places. I retired from NSA this year and am still connected with the Agency through are retirey program ( and can be called back at any time ) Really.....this country has so many check and balances that even if we screw up.....we can servive LOL IAD.
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

America Votes

Lushy,
                          We hunt here. It's not about the antlers..(unless you want to eat tough meat). But I think the gun rights are gonna stay the same no matter who's pres. Just like the abortion rights.(rebublicans haven't changed that, so I doubt dem's are gonna change gun rights.) I just want someone who's not gonna take America to hell in a hand basket. Right now who becomes president is very important. And frankly, all the issues that have mattered in the past really don't stand a chance with whats going on right now. The finance of this country is VERY important. I'm really interested in who you think is best to deal with getting America back to America. Don't other countries own a lot of America's assets right now.
                          MM
                          PS: It's not a smart-ass question, I'm so confused right now with all the lies.

Comment

America Votes

Boy I am certainly no expert but I believe, and my opinion only, that Obama is the person right now. I am not thrilled with any politician right now but his financial plan, his health care plan makes more sense to me. It could be all BS but I am willing to take a chance on him and Biden than McCain and Palin (who scares the living hell out of me).

Comment

America Votes

Lushy......be cool......What will happen will happen, and either you or me can't change that. All I am saying that no matter who's in charge, ( big brother has us covered ! ) IAD.
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

America Votes

Thanks for the honest answer. They both scare the hell out of me too. But- we can't even start paying on a health care tax. Crap, they already have me "pay" to have a dog!!!! Didn't we have a big tea party about this 200 years ago? My 19yo brother in law calls us the land of the fee, and he serves in the navy!!!!! I'm gonna hit the hay. Thanks you guys for your opinions. We do matter.
                                MM

Comment

Working...
                                X