hello everyone have a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone have a

im really trying to be happy today but having a hard time this morning ..
    so i just put my hands up .. and say f-u-c-k life goes on ..ok am done venting have an awesome day everyone later

:beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

hello everyone have a

Some days are meant to be spent on the couch with a good book and no company!

Hope tomorrow brings a smile to your face T!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

hello everyone have a

im on a bit of a downer myself Tlrgs...your in bad company!

Comment

hello everyone have a

:l:l:l There, I hope that helps. Hugs from Alaska T!
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

hello everyone have a

Tirgs so sorry your having a hard time today. Big :l from me, hope the rest of the day gets better for you.

Take care

Love
          teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

hello everyone have a

thank you everyone .. but i have to say i have alot of thinking to do.. im getting tired .. my kids have their life now and have very little time for me .. which is good they need to go on with their lifes and i need to go on with mine.. and now that the holidays are coming up ..im being ask to choose them and my ex-wife or her and her family .. which of cus my famiy will come first ..but the thing is ..this is where our down fall was last year t the same time and we were argueing alot about it .. and i do understand she is still hurting from the surgery but .. but what the fuck why should i have to choose

Comment

hello everyone have a

Oh Sweet Mr.T...sending you a big hug...you are so loved...
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

hello everyone have a

WTF......It's like both of your arms have been taken from you !!! Is thier anyway you could spend time with both. The way devorce couples do..... For example; Celebrate Christmas Eve at your girl friends, etc, and Christmas day at your Ex. I've been married for 22 yrs. I don't have the problem with my ex cause we never had kid, but in-laws can be the same problem...... You want to talk you know where I live. You also know I'm no good at chat. Ha! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

hello everyone have a

Oh Mr T that is a tough one.....I guess the only answer is some sort of compromise. I hope you can work through this. You being down isnt natural hun. Good vibes are coming your way right now.
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hello everyone have a

i dont know what to do on this ..walk away from the whole thing or lets see if it can be handle the best way possiable and it just the way i feel now being sober.. i dont need it would rather just walk away and live life happy before something bad happen ..

Comment

hello everyone have a

Mr T, what would your ideal be? What do you want?

Comment

hello everyone have a

and just to let everyone know im not thinking about drinking .. just something i have to work thur

Comment

hello everyone have a

well start the past is biting back... do i want to live like that no would rather just walk and part on good terms

Comment

hello everyone have a

Oh Mr T that sounds very final. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through the mill with this. Sometimes though, when we have made our decision, then the best thing for all concerned is to see it through although that can also be the hardest.

Comment

hello everyone have a

thank you all .. i know it will all work out for the best ..if just for me only

Comment

Working...
                              X