hello everyone have a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone have a

T. this is'nt about drinking......it's about sanity. Their has to be compermice ! Is'nt that what a relationship is all about. You have to take a stand, let your feelings known to your sig. other. Then work it out ! My perception of you T. is that you are a very nice guy, a hell of a lot nicer than I'll ever be ! Sometimes being too nice can be a problem.......( I hope I'm not out of line buddy! ) Take a stand,make sure that what decesion you make your are happy with, and not just settleing for the outcome. Take care brother, best wishes....IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

hello everyone have a

tlrgs;443311 wrote: well start the past is biting back... do i want to live like that no would rather just walk and part on good terms
      I really think you need to really think this out over time, not something that should be decided in one mood, hope im making sence.
      Work out the pros and cons , explore EVERY aVENUE YOU CAN BEFORE YOU COME TO A DECISION , THEN IN THE FUTURE IF YOU DO GO YOUR SEPERATE WAYS YOU CAN LEAVE WITH a clear CONSCIENCE KNOWING YOU TRIED everything! Sorry , caps on , im not shouting!
      If you know you have not fully explored every possible solution to this you are not ready to leave my man...:l

Comment

hello everyone have a

limers;443347 wrote: I really think you need to really think this out over time, not something that should be decided in one mood, hope im making sence.
        Work out the pros and cons , explore EVERY aVENUE YOU CAN BEFORE YOU COME TO A DECISION..... Sorry , caps on , im not shouting!:l
        Brilliant Limers! :goodjob:

Sometimes feelings are just a very strong signal to explore & hopefully understand what's going on. We're happy to do this with good feelings. Uncomfortable ones... I usually adopt the ostrich posture! If we can take some time, sometimes the options become clearer & are constructive & not just reactive & escapist.

Sorry this has got you down t. Oh for a simple life huh! I don't have kids or a partner, so don't have to split my time between others. Not quite sure how that must feel.

Compromise - easier said than done. Is it possible in your case, with the holidays? I'm guessing there may be lots of travelling involved. Could you visit your kids just before? Then go with your Lady to visit her lot. Then both of you chill out alone together while everyone else goes slightly bonkers, getting stressed out & exhasted trying to keep everybody else happy.

Not meant in a cynical way. Just a hobby of mine, taking a step back & chillin whenever things go collectively crazy

Trust that you'll put yourself first T. How other people take it is down to them.
        Gold
        :sun:

Comment

hello everyone have a

:l
          family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
          X