What did you think of the Debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought McCain came across as desperate. He really should have his eyes examined, I think there's a muscle fluttering problem!

No surprises for me, I'm still firm in my opinion. Am actually glad there are no more debates. I felt like I was watching a "mean" debate, without a lot of substance, more defending themselves than saying anything new and I didn't like it.

Whatever your opinion DO GET OUT AND VOTE!

Yes, Hart. I am voting for Obama. I saw some of the debate online. That Joe-the-Plumber stuff! Still, I like McCain a lot better than Bush. I haven't listened much, but it seems like there isn't that parade your religion stuff going on much.

Comment

Hi Lila and Hart: I believe Obama truly cares about the mess this country is in. McCain, despite his protests to the contrary, is a Washington insider, a very wealthy man, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and rode in on the coattails of his highly respected father and grandfather. Sound familiar? He is totally out of touch with how people in this country struggle. Where are all these great jobs the Bush tax cuts were supposed to create? Unemployment in my area is 7.1% which means it's probably closer to 15% (I've always believed whatever bad numbers they come up with you should at least double, such as inflation, etc.) and going up every time I open the newspaper. We've got to do something different. I'm going with Obama. He can't possibly be any worse than what we have had for the last 8 years. Peace. Kay

Comment

With all the grimacing, blinking, and winking (not to mention the incapacity form or articulate complex ideas), the Republican ticket looks like they ought to be sitting in a neurologist's waiting room... not running for office....

Comment

That Obama is a good masterdebater ! Ha! ( That does'nt sound right....Ha! IAD)
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

As long as you put the de in it, your fine hon

Comment

"Joe the Plumber" gets more embarrassing by the minute.

He doesn't have a plumbing license, doesn't belong to the union, never served an apprenticeship. He claims a plumbing business might earn him $280,000 per year in profit, and his taxes would go up under Obama, but he doesn't know squat about McCain's health plan which will raise his taxes even if his plumbing business makes no money at all. Joe, who's real first name is Samuel, owes $1200 in unpaid back taxes. He's a registered republican but his last name is spelled wrong on his voter card, so he can't vote. And the final kicker: He's the grand nephew of Charles Keating.

http://www.eisenstadtgroup.com/2008/...-keating-oops/

This is the man McCain promised to help 18 times in the debate.

Comment

He's sounding more like Joe the asshole ! Ha! IAD.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

ha ha Iad!
                  Also, Obama is the child of a single mother!!!! Yes, can anyone be any worse than these destructive neocons???

Comment

I confess that I don't trust either of them. I just want the GOP so destroyed, so burned to the ground, that they will be forced to redefine themselves in a more sensible way. Whatever happened to moderation? There was a time when the GOP stood for social responsibility (Lincoln! Remember?), fiscal responsibility (small government before "trickle down"?) and honor (Eisenhower and the military-industrial complex). Will it happen? I doubt it but I can always hope. There must be a place for those of us in the middle.

Har
                    The Harlequin -- Good for a Laugh!

Comment

A Work in Progress;443231 wrote: With all the grimacing, blinking, and winking (not to mention the incapacity form or articulate complex ideas), the Republican ticket looks like they ought to be sitting in a neurologist's waiting room... not running for office....
                      Hysterically true!!!!!

Interesting information Boss.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I picked this up on the news...good way to analyze debate is to put it on mute. If you recorded it...evidently tells the story. I haven't done it yet. Hope to find time.
                        "Everything you try to avoid about yourself
                        will keep playing out insidiously in your life.
                        This creates the perfect opportunity for you to embrace,
                        love and heal this part of self."

Comment

PS. Did I tell you I kissed the next President of the United States.

OK..sorry..I will stop..MAYBE
                          "Everything you try to avoid about yourself
                          will keep playing out insidiously in your life.
                          This creates the perfect opportunity for you to embrace,
                          love and heal this part of self."

Comment

Chrysa, was it on the lips?

Well.... it's important!

Comment

Bluey.....you dirty little girl Ha! Ha! A lady never kisses and tells ! Ha! Iad.
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X