Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a start Date..

Hi Macks,
    The positivity in your post is infectious.
    Fingers and toes crossed for you in Bonnie Scotland.

All the best to you!!! :l

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Got a start Date..

Good luck mack,
      Keep us posted on how you are doing. Love the Avatar Irish.
      Help

Comment

Got a start Date..

We all know how hard it is Mac. You don't ever need to explain anything. Birthdays can be one of those trigger points, but it really sounds like you have a supporting spouse. Good luck...stay in the loop.

Har
        The Harlequin -- Good for a Laugh!

Comment

Got a start Date..

Best Wishes Macks
          I am very excited for you. Do you have a specific plan? I am still tweaking my plan, trying to get it right. I really want to try the Topa. I will, finally have health insurance very soon, and I am going to try and get my doc on board. She has been very open to the MWO program thus far. I am also going to connect with an addictions counselor, as this has helped me in the past. I just like to hear about what others are doing to be successful. I want to be in the "Winners circle". Please do keep us posted. We would love to have you join us in the AF Army. Great bunch of folks!!
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Got a start Date..

Hey Macks, I don't get on the general boards much but noticed this post. Best of luck to you. You and Lisa deserve it!

Comment

Got a start Date..

Wow Barb...Long time no see...Hope your well
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
              X