just very grateful and quite humbled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi every one. I am going well i started about two weeks ago,mumbling and on half a top am and half at nite the sups hadnt arrived as yet.and I was being so negative and thinking it was all a big rip off etc etc... friday come,sups arrived...sat drank.sun.bought two bottles of wine.one red one white ....monday started on the sups. 50mg.topo.am 50.pm. every day havent looked back..Am totally amazed.. have listened to the cd almost every nite.Yesterday went to see my sister for thr first time since I started,as I knew this would be a real test,as she drives me to drink.I really believe she likes to see me fail,it makes her feel better about the total mess her two adult children.But I survived the afternoon even after been bitten.The poison didnt take hold,I must have built up an amunity to it due to the strength I have gained through MWO.I really feel like I am ready to take on the world.But then I also know how easy it can be to get cocky right now,and I will fall flat on my face.And I dont want to give her If ITS only for that the benefit of saying "I told you she couldnt do it "And her and my other smug sister sit there with folded arms.Anyway I am very grateful for the lady who shared her discovery with us all, because its magic,and does it work for everyone as well as it does for me.???Thanks JEWEL:h

comeback.

i started the thread from the library.I dont really know if the topamax is making me like this or if alcohol has made me this .But I know tne hate my sister goes around ozzing out of her is contagous.she... never mind,I caught a slight strean of it and im trying not to pass it on.Am I evan posting in the right area,I did go and buy a bottle of wine tonite,I even sat down and meditated or tried but still my sister kept coming into the picture.She's so manulipulative,then she gets her own way and smiles, and its kind of like,piss of.She wanted me to tell her the name of the drug Topermax for her alcoholic son who doesnt even want to give up drinking,and I told her ,its a whole program,and he has to want to do it.But she gets everything for her son she buys him what he wants,and hes a middle aged tattoed,tattoed,bikey.Ande she w2ill go and buy all these things for him and he proberly wont even use them.And im her youngest sister and she treats me like ia stupid baby..
    And yet she talks to other people about me like im just amazing..how do you work that out...You dont know where you are.....

Comment

Its sad that you dont have better support from your sisters..But there is truck loads of support here for you..You keep up the good work...
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hi Jonetrees......Welldone you! Keep being strong. Just you concentrate on you....YOU are the important one here....focus on yourself and try not to worry about what your sister thinks. You will be fine..Bella XXXX

Comment

critic

just reading over my post and thread from a critics point of view (not good material) just being funny) i am drinking.not much.But man,I have been so fucking inspired..like i was cleaningout my whole life and I dont intend dot to stop.Man I hope I dont wake up in the morning ang be a fuckinf moromg because if I am i sh GO FUCF DIE...Anyway enough time.

Comment

Hi Jones,

Like Mack and Bella have already said, you have awesome support here.... worry about yourself for now and hopefully your sister will come around with time.
            You do know that drinking won't help the situation - it only makes it worse... stay strong and motivated.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

thanx all

just want to finish this episode off with a good out come. as the evening progressed I came to thinking MWO is not like AA one drop and you might as well go hang your head and give up the gun..Moderation..So I didnt comit a mortal sin by buying that bottle of wine last nite.So I enjoyed it and in fact I just drank half the bottle and I woke up guilt free,still determined as ever to do what I gotta do,I took my Powder and sups and got on with my morning.And right now my life is really all about this and im going to keep it focused on it and not do anything like that again,like put myself in a vulnerable situation if I dont think im ready.Thanks for your feedback.just that little bit of support was something.for me:h

Comment

way to go jones eee,im surprised they didnt thro the supps at you,got to hav drugs to stop,you are doin wondrful,if i may if the temtation gets to tuff,walk awayspecially if you want to stop,the teasing can bring you to drink again, gyco

Comment

The battle...The real battle is in your head....You gotta want this %100....or it's a waste of time and effort...

You will know when you are ready...And when you are...Just grab it..
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                  X