Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 17th October

Hi Gia, What's up for the weekend?
    Start, I saw your 90 days thread...it was on your day 91 (unacceptable for us to miss one of our own)
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Nope we did it Krigs.
      I am so very proud of myself although sometimes i do get that little voice questioning me. For me I am at the What nexts? Ya know when the honeymoon period of being AF has worn off. dont get me wrong, I am VERY happy with everything just think I am approaching the second stage of this journey now. How about you? How do you feel?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Thanks Oney )

Hey Gia, that is GREAT news, what a way to celebrate Friday. So pleased for you!

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Gia, No trips to the beach for me....quite land locked here!! I will take a couple of long walks with my friend. She has had some work done on the veins of her legs and she is required to walk EVERY day; she gets my butt out of the cement and we take walks together and talk about our daily life trials. With her we try to be light-hearted and not the "poor me" stuff you get with some girlfriends. Any way, we enjoy each others company and husbands get along great too so we dine with them a lot also. I need to start some organizing and paper work, so I think that will be my goal. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Great News, Gia....at the same company or different company?

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Gia - well done on getting that job!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Right folks, I am off to watch Little Britain in America. the funniest prog I have seen in ages. The tears will be rolling down my legs very soon )

See ya tomorrow
                Sweet dreams all xxx

Comment

AF Army 17th October

one2many;444319 wrote: wormys are gone!!!!...for the moment!
                  Your dog really had worms? Thought Cymru was joking around?
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 17th October

THAN K YOU ALL

Thank ALL OF YOU for such a positive reinforcment. I'm in aw in you guys and your success. No more being Mrs. Buzz Kill. It's just part of the time waiting game and I am NOT A PATIENT PERSON at all!

Great Gia! So happy for you and your new job! What is it you do, if I may ask.

Gosh, some of you are cold and I feel guilty wearing flip flops and shorts in 80 degree weather. I was thinking of even laying out by the pool today! But, am watching my Granddaughter at the moment. Her Mommy is sick.

Well, the little darlin is yelling for me now, so I must go.

I'll be checking in later.

Mich
                    :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                    AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Starting...102, holey moley!Well done girlie!

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Hello Army -
                        Man I've missed Cy again - I'm going to have to get up earlier.
                        One - sorry you got freaked out by the worms - do him again in another two weeks and he should be cleaned right out - especially if the breeder has been doing it like she said.

Hello everyone else
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Hi Zeps and O2,
                          I just got back from my lunch 2 hours....
                          Zep, How's the NS going? How many days for U?
                          O2, Did you already retire for the evening???
                          KB

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Here's your lesson for today One - WORMS
                            Nearly all pups are born with roundworms - when you gave Alfie the worm tablet it expelled all the adult roundworms living in his gut. There may be baby worms in him that haven't been expelled but you will get those little suckers when you worm him in two weeks.

The good news is if when you worm him in a fortnight and don't see any worms in his poo, he has probably gotten rid of all the worms in him.

Encourage your kids to wash their hands after they have been playing with him and before they eat stuff. Doggie worms can't live inside us humans but the round worm eggs (which are invisible to the naked eye) can be ingested by us and very rarely cause problems in humans.

Not trying to freak you out Oney.

Comment

AF Army 17th October

Hi Krigs - I am struggling indeed - got up to day 13 yesterday and went to the track last night to watch our richest greyhound race of the year and was offered a smoke and I stupidly took it, what a dick I am, back to square one.

Yay for you being on day 5 was it,

Comment

AF Army 17th October

might get curry myself

Comment

Working...
                                X