A Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Request

To all the "Newbies" and even those who have been around awhile....

I know there is some bickering and drama that goes on here....it is the internet and it is life, but I want you to take a look in the "Long Term Abstainers" section and read a thread I started yesterday titled "The Beast is still here..."

Read the entire thread.....

This is what MWO is all about.....

Don

A Request

Indeed it is. You`re one wonderful man, Don.

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

A Request

I read it Don and am very grateful to you for posting it. It is easy to become complacent after a time but I never want to forget the grip alcohol had on me for so many years. Your post reminded me to be vigilant always.
      Thank you!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

A Request

In the time i have been here i dont think i have ever been on long term abs...and if i have i cant remember...The reason being i dont think i deserve to post or go there yet...Thats for the future...

Cheif, read the thread and am very glad i did...i will be reading there a lot more from now on..

You guys need to post more on general and just starting out...I know you do but you gotta post more...It would really make a difference to not just me but the majority of people here..

Thanks cheif...You just made a big difference to my night, mindset and proberly my future..
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

A Request

Thanks for directing me to the thread Chief... I didn't read it initially as I didnt think I would relate to it.... WOW WAS I WRONG!!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

A Request

I have had, and continue to have, enormous respect for Chief.

Thank you.

Comment

A Request

i am good now.
              :welcome:

Comment

A Request

I am new here and stil drinking but read the tread and it made me hopeful got the topomax today and all of the supps and will start this new life tomorrow--am drinking now and hopeful and happy what tomorrow brings

Comment

A Request

Don, thank you for your post. It allows all of us to think and reflect. I hope you get through this difficult time, because I have been there after 14 months in an earlier stage. It is worth fighting for, but it is difficult. I am back to the early stages, I do a month a.f. then drink, but the months are getting longer. I will get there.

All the best to you, my friend.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                  X