A message..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message..

If you could say anything..To your Husband..Wife....Mum...Dad.....Son....Daughter..Gi rlfriend..or Boyfriend.......Anyone......?And like here...You had the time to sit down and think about what you said..Before you said it..

What would you say?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

A message..

I LOVE YOU ....

Comment

A message..

Love you too Limeres....But what would you say?....LOL

Comment

A message..

I would say that I don't choose drinking over them- even though it may seem that way.

Comment

A message..

Mackeral;444357 wrote: Love you too Limeres....But what would you say?....LOL
          har de har de har Macks....I will think of something!

Comment

A message..

Matchee, you said a great deal in that short phrase.

matchee;444361 wrote: I would say that I don't choose drinking over them- even though it may seem that way.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

A message..

To my ex beau - I'd say thank you for putting up with me for all those years and thank you for giving up on me after all those years.
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

A message..

LMAO Zeppie
                Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

A message..

And I would say........."From here on in..........I will try to do my very best in all things.".........cos we may well forgive ourselves our past mistakes, but we never forget how badly we let people down.

Star x

Comment

A message..

I would say..." I've been AF for 14 months....and you people still piss me off..."

Don

Comment

A message..

Don!!!!!!!!! :H :H :H

Comment

A message..

I was being serious...But Don....Nice answer...LOL

Comment

A message..

That i am sober to all my family and friends and that my daughter was going to see her daddy grow old and not see him being lowered into an early grave.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

A message..

I would say...I am sorry...I am sorry for letting you down...I am sorry for not listening...I am sorry for ignoring you...I am sorry i missed your match...I'm sorry i couldnt take you where you wanted to go...And im sorry i couldnt pick you up...I am sorry your friends feel sorry for you...I am sorry i wasnt there...And im sorry you had to witness it..

Now..Let me make it up to you...PLEASE..Helping you... will make me feel better...And MAKE me better..

You won't be sorry..

Comment

A message..

yo i would not say sorry at all,forgivness comes in the eye of the beholder,why did i do what i did,but it is a good thread, gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X