Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing it big time

Hi guys-

I am losing it. I am so scared. I went out last night and drank like a fish. I even did coke. I am getting worse and worse and it is scaring the shit out of me. I made out with some random guy in his car, and can't remember if we had sex. I don't think we did, but I am freaking myself out. I don't want any diseases.

Please help. I don't know what to do and I am at the end of my rope.

Losing it big time

Ck, im sorry love , its a shit place your in, but its got to stop...your ruining your mental health and that aint good. You cant take a first drink if it leads to this.
    What you do , i know nothing about you ...you know im sure what you need to do , listen to your rational self and take care of you.

Comment

Losing it big time

it has to stop....i am so scared

Comment

Losing it big time

im sorry love ..what triggered this off?

Comment

Losing it big time

I am going through a break up. and I am an alcoholic...

Comment

Losing it big time

have you kids?
            What aage are you?

Comment

Losing it big time

Shit cke!!!! Typical horror story of what can and so often does happen to women who go out and get smashed out of their faces. There are men out there specifically looking for women in that state and.........they don`t give a flying fuck about how you`ll feel about yourself in the morning!!!!

Have done it........never the drugs though, thank God!!!!

Here`s what you will hopefully do..........you need to make a solemn promise to yourself to get sober..........if you`re getting blacked out..........you can`t trust yourself to drink, cos.........a whole lot worse may well have happened to you than has.

Worrying about an STD is most likely guilt and paranoia kicking in, but if really concerned........get yourself along to an STD clinic.

Break ups are the toughest tough, but losing any man isn`t worth doing this to yourself over.

Please learn from this. I am so sorry you`ve had this dreadful experience. :l

Star x
              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Losing it big time

No, no kids. not married. I am 28

Comment

Losing it big time

your so young ...but old enough to know this is shit.
                  Stars right....make a promise to yourself and stick to it.
                  Your worth so much more than this,
                  Ive been there myself ..drugs , one night stands , it was crap.
                  every time i had one i felt i lost a piece of myself..you need to regain yourself.
                  Try af army every day, its a great place to keep you focused.

Comment

Losing it big time

Thats just the thing....I don't stay focused. I need to be committed. and HIV doesnt show up for 6 mos I read. so thats just fucking great.

I didn't black out, I just don't know if I did. I don't think so, but maybe I am blocking it out...or something...

Comment

Losing it big time

CKE I really hope this is your wake-up call. That "random guy" could have raped you or done far worse. I finally woke up to the fact that I was an alcoholic when I was 28. How I wish to God I had listened to my inner voice back then and done something about it. It only gets harder as you get older.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Losing it big time

Worry about the here and now........stopping drinking must be your priority. Guess you`ll just have to sweat out the waiting time as regards HIV.........a worrying time that should serve as a painful reminder of all that booze does to you and takes from you.

I think if you did..........you would remember at least something of it.........my guess is you were indeed blacked out drunk and that is why you don`t remember. Then again, if the guy was as drunk as you.........perhaps you didn`t.

But please don`t say you can`t quit, `cos I used to say that about myself. Use every tool available to you and make this AF stick.

You ARE worth so much more than this shit.

Star x

Comment

Losing it big time

I can quit. I just dont want to have any diseases.

Comment

Losing it big time

((((CK)))))

Hon, you are worth more than the way you are treating yourself. At least make sure you are with someone you trust when you go out, go with a girlfriend and watch out for each other. The world is a scary place. Now if you do drink tonite, don't go out. As for the coke, hell, coke's the opposite effect than alcohol- If I did coke I sure wouldn't pass out! It makes me hyper!:l

Comment

Losing it big time

O.K.........you can quit......so quit.

And get yourself along to that clinic asap and we`ll keep our fingers crossed that you get the all-clear.

28????!!!!.........as lushy already said..........you are sooooooooo young.........you`ve got your whole life ahead of you.

My heart breaks for you, honey........know just how you feel. Now c`mon.........pull yourself together and get the beautiful Fairy Tale a 28 yr. old deserves. :l

Star x

Comment

Working...
                              X