Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing it big time

Ck....listen to Star....

Get a grip on this right now.....not tomorrow......right now.

We're all here to help you.

You have to decide it's time to change....

Don

Comment

Losing it big time

CK...I am not being horrible....far from it ....I want you to be happy...I never did drugs but drank in a big way...Just thinking maybe you should take the morning after pill to be on the safe side aswell
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Losing it big time

If you dont know, but feel you could of, thats blacking out. Have had some really bad times with coke in the past. Now i just drink, which im planning on stopping. I lost a whole day on Wed, which i am not proud about, but its times like these we need to realize we have to stop this shit.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Losing it big time

I can sooo relate to where u are at right now. When I was in my mid twenties, I was wrapped up in an insane world of Alcohol and cocaine, and anything else that I could get my hands on. I sought help when I got up to a fifth of vodka a day and countless amounts of cocaine. I was filled with anxiety and panic. I was a blackout drinker too, and put myself in very dangerous situations. At the age of 28, I took an overdose of alcohol, xanax, and valium. I did not want to die. As sick as this sounds, I knew it would force my husband to come home. I got into an excellent treatment facility, which was run by recovering alcoholics and addicts. They introduced me to AA and I stayed sober for ten years. What happened after that is a Whole other story. Feel free to pm me anytime. I really feel your pain. You can change this, and you are So Worth It.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Losing it big time

CK,what can i say it seems like you have found a new love,US,brake ups are hard,my daughter is going thro one rt now,and she is devestated,in so many ways,somtimes it is good to see a counciloor,cause i am a father and realy cant council,coke an al,ouch,is he worth the pain,i hope u find help other then us,you are worth it gyco

Comment

Losing it big time

Thanks everyone. It was hard to post that, and really embarassing, but i need to get better and there is no use sweeping it under the rug.

Heres to the rest of today (NOT DRINKING) and the rest of my life with no booze. It's gonna suck, but so worth it.

Comment

Losing it big time

Even though my computer is as slow as %$#$%#$%#$%
                Gotta say, "Hang in there please and know you are truely loved" HONEST

I know that right now you feel alone .. you are not...hold my hand my friend and we can do this together.... I'm here....

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Losing it big time

:lHey CKE, sweetie:
                  I just want you to know I've been there ... God, have I been there ...

When I was in my late teens/early 20s I was a wreck of a human being, untreated depression, zero self-esteem etc. More than one drunken blackout with a guy where I wasn't sure what happened ..
                  I know .. there is no more horrible feeling. I swear to God, it's been 20 years and I still have dreams about being drunk, being with some guy, and not knowing what the f** happened.
                  One of my favorite books about alcohol issues is "Drinking: A Love Story" by Caroline Knapp. She addressed this issue in a chapter about her own history. It sadly is not at all uncommon, especially with younger women.
                  I don't want to minimize the danger of this, but I just want to let you know that, God, I have been there. Hugs...:l:l:l
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Losing it big time

no embarassment accepted.... all is good and more.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Losing it big time

Thanks Dexter and Niblet.

I actually read that book and I really liked it. Can totally relate.

The thing is, I remember it-but I am so paranoid that I have myself convinced that I had sex when I really probably didn't. If that makes sense.

Bottom line is that it wouldnt be an issue if not for drinking.

Comment

Losing it big time

I understand entirely
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Losing it big time

Oh, good. I hate it. Dexterhead, did you know that Caroline Knapp died?

Comment

Losing it big time

CKE, I am going through a divorce from a man I have been with for 21 years. And I am doing it sober. It is an emotional rollercoaster you cannot believe but drinking will only make it worse. So I don't. I find other things to do. So can you!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Losing it big time

Been there, done that! So scary when I look back.

I know you are going through a tough time emotionally right now. From this day forward; treat your body as the precious temple it is. From now on, remind yourself each and every day that you are going to start loving and respecting yourself. Dont let your vulnerability get the better of you.

I know your mind is racing with the thoughts of an STD, etc. I don't know what to say to comfort you. I can only suggest you put it behind you and move on. If down the road you suspect something is wrong, then go to your doctor.

Shit happens. Take this experience and learn from it.

A lot of us are guilty of doing simular things in the past. Just know you aren't alone and we are here for you.

Comment

Losing it big time

CKE, I too have the T-shirt.

It was only recently, after joining MWO that I got my sh*t together. I can tell you that if you quit the AL the drugs also dissapear.

YOU CAN DO THIS... TODAY!!

PM me anytime you want to chat.
                                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                                X