Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gyco

Hiya Mate..

I have been reading your posts the last few nights...I have'nt been back here that long...I am a bit worried....I Just wanted to know where you were at.. and what the plan was...

Tell me to fuck off if you want....Just concerned Mate..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Gyco

Ditto Gyco. I just signed on and saw your post and am just wondering how your mindset is. We're all here to talk.
    When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Gyco

sorry if i may my mind set is fine,mac i would nevr punch you or anyone else,but as you get into the sobriety thing and abstinance thing you will find out tht are minds are a like,i have lerned to manipiulate my thts to suit and hope not hurt any one else,yes i do sound a bit strange at times but i havent used my brain for years,i like many have been very sick, for years, i am trying modding and if im not sucessful at tht all stop, again, i dont find it hard to stop like others, no puns intended,but i rt now still dont no if i want to take the tota l plunge,if i sound a little wacked i do apoligise,but i am comfortable for the 1st time in my life,it has been 37 years,bare with me gyco

Comment

Gyco

Thanks Gyco for opening up. Please keep posting as you've always given me great advice
        When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Gyco

No worries mate..

As long as your good...I'm good..
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
          X