Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me again

Hi guys,

I am really embarassed about my last post. I don't know very many of you, but I care what you think. I am not some little drug doing slut. (just to clarify)

I am going through a rough time, made worse by my drinking. I know that, and I need to fix it.

Thanks-

Me again

Oh, CK, I didn't think that at all - I didn't respond because honestly...I tend to stay at home and drink. I am glad you are here and welcome! I very much doubt anyone here thougth that! I am hanging around the Mod Squad thread lately for encouragement, if you want to join...we are all here for you!

Lila

Comment

Me again

I usually stay at home too, and I guess we know why!

I cannot moderate. I have to abstain. It's too much

Comment

Me again

cke-

First of all, I love your avatar! But more importantly, I am sorry for your pain. I most definately understand making stupid and embarrassing decision after cocktails. I should say drunk but I don't like that word.

Anyway, I am sure we can all relate in one way or another. The future is a blank slate. Live a good life with good decisions to write a great futrue. Don't look back. Just make the future the best you can.

Comment

Me again

thanks! I actually look like that now! Lounging in bed, but with french fries and my laptop.

Youre right about not looking back. I have to move on. This really has scared the shit out of me.

Thanks for being here for me

Comment

Me again

ok, french fries are bad enough! Make sure to keep the alcohol away!

Comment

Me again

We are just worried about you CKE and glad that last night did not turn out more serious. Lord knows I have done my share of dangerous things when drinking and thinking it was "all in good fun", for which I am grateful to be alive.

You take care of yourself.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Me again

I will, I really didn't want to be the charity case of the evening, although I appreciate your words of encouragement. I need to hear the dangers of this shit.

French fries are awesome, I would rather be 200lbs than be drunk ever again!

Comment

Me again

cke, just catching up on your posts, how scary for you! But please don't think of yourself as a "charity case", as it helps all of us in our recovery to be able to reach out a helping hand. It warms my heart to read the supportive posts from everyone here and I feel so grateful to be part of this awesome community.
                  I hope you do take the advise given here and most importantly do not put yourself in this type of situation again. Learn from it and grow.:l
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Me again

I think that came out wrong...I didnt mean charity case....I meant...like I didnt want anyone to feel sorry for me..if that makes sense

Comment

Me again

i posted on your other thread
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Me again

oh, no worries, I know you didn't mean it that way... Just want you to know that we all just want to help, holler whenever needed
                        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Me again

Hi there...

I somewhat know what you feel, though not the exact experience, but I am sure we all have had an experience that has scared the piss out of us, and we thought to ourselves......OH SHIT! I had an experience like that this week and I haven't dank since. I have thought of it, but I thought about what I felt from that experience....no thanks.

Even tonight, I had an extremely family stressful stiuation, I didn't think about drinking until I saw empties.....and then went to go run and errand, and my husband said, no stopping at the beer store....he knows me...turn to beer during stress.....

When your body tells you you want that drink, don't take it.....think about how you felt today, think about how you feel in the morning after a night of being shitfaced and feel like barfing at every smell........remember those feelings and that will help you through.....

We don't need it.....you are strong and we can do this!
                          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X