Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 18th October 2008

Morning lovelies!

A beautiful morning here in the UK, bright and sunny. Always makes me feel better. I have already walked my dogs so am on a roll!

Feeling good anyway today. I feel lighter and brighter and much more positive than I have felt all week.

So I am going to be a good girl, do my housework (yuk) write my essay (OMG) and keep my stinking thinking at bay ALL DAY today.....if i can

Have a lovely day all and catch yer later.
    Starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Right I really AM logging off here now ....for a while anyway )
    Later tatas xxx

Comment

AARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
      This is my essay title

How can the way in which we organise our thinking by using mental images, concepts and schemas help us improve our memory?

And I am struggling .......... what a thicko I am.....
      Oh well, nose to the grindstone....if I wanna go out to play I gotta do my homework first :-)

Comment

I will pm her, perhaps she could do it for me !
        Hows mr wormy bottom?

Comment

sho-weee a quiet day in the Army today.

Hey Oney and Starting.
          Pleased there are no more wormy poos - gross. I had to put up with mine snoring and farting all night next to me:-0

Hope everyone is having a fantasticly AF weekend.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

hi ladies worried about what my dear,starting, and optimistic,tht means you have thots you want understood talk ladies im here for a few moments gyco

Comment

i was told the other day some were worried of me,you folks brot the joker out the guy tht hid himself in drink,as you go on in your sobriety it gets harder to understand why the world is as it is,one,starting and dee you will understand as you go on,i also am leaving for a while,meeting my bro today he had prostatec ancer 2 years ago i am xspecting bad news,is tht not how we think the worst and yes to all you folks tht thot gyco was on the edge i was ,sober by the way is not easssssy,but being here helps thnx gyco

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your brother Gyco (((hugs)))
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hi Gyco, are you OK hun? I am sorry to hear about your brother I will keep everything crossed that it isnt bad news.
                  You are right Gyco, it isnt easy staying sober, but with all the support we have here it is a damn sight easier than if we didnt.
                  You stay strong Gyco, you know we are always here for you OK?

Comment

Afternoon Troops.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nHUAxl6is&feature=related]YouTube - Stereophonics - You're My Star (official music video)[/ame]

Heard this tune last night for the first time. Although this studio version is still good the live version I saw on The Al Murray Show last night blew me away. Really cheered me up after a rather solemn day.

Anyway just checking in. Will give you all a proper update later this evening. Although I'm still pursuing mediation over my access rights I still get to see Jas for a few hours this afternoon. Still not happy over it all but I'm trying to be sensible about it and not go at it like a bull in a china shop. If she's not willing to go through mediation, as this is only voluntary, then I now have a list of 3 Family Law solicitors in my area who accept legal aid. I was given some great advice yesterday about it all and I now have a clear plan with all my options in front of me.

Hope you're all well. Gyco sorry to hear of you brother my friend.

Speak later
                    Love Hips
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Good afternoon all. Feeling a little better, but still a bit down. Going to the bank on monday to have a chat about my finances. Going to call the mortgage people too and try and sort something out. Had a letter tdy saying my direct debit for sky had been sent back. So still feeling down, but im going to start sorting it out after the weekend.
                      Got a bad tooth too, which is causing me a bit of aggro.
                      Got G/F's sisters little baby girl today, and Erin is over at 3, so some good things happening tdy.
                      Must get ontop of all my finances to start feeling better. I realize this is a big thing for me at the mo.
                      Hope everyone has a great day.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hipps, great to hear from you mate. Havent seen Erin for a week, and ive been thinking about you while missing Erin. Have a good day with Jas. Really good to hear from u bro.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Likewise Cym. Have a good day yourself and catch up with you later this evening maybe?

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi Guy's, it is wonderful to hear 2 fathers talking about wanting to be with their kids...You are both wonderful people and great Dads...
                            Busy Saturday for me.Looking forward to the trip to VT.on Oct.28th...Get some alone time with Hubby and to see Autumn color on the trees.
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Good Day Army
                              Tired Nurse, home from civilian job and don't have to go back until Monday night. Whoo Hoo!! Gonna hang out with my manfriend from AA tonight, Not Hot Hands.lol. The one that I met 7 years old. He is a sweet guy. I saw my friend who went to inpatient treatment at the meeting last night. She is doing well. How is everyone?? Great to see you Hipp.
                              Cy, I am in a financial nightmare myself. I know how you feel. I got a letter yesterday that they are foreclosing on me in a month. I will know soon if the mortgage co. will be willing to work with me and stop the sale. Very stressful. My "muscleman" son is coming home for Thanksgiving. I hope to have a home.
                              Gyco, don't know if you are still here, but you and your brother will be in my prayers.
                              Hi Evie, Starting. Everyone else. Sorry if I missed anyone. Very tired.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                              X