Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 18th October 2008

Start, When did you start taking classes? What is your goal? KB
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi KriggenBottom! What are doing today?
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, If I get off this site and showered, I may get to Hobby Lobby tdy....don't hold your breath but I think today might be the day!!!
        O2- Alfie did good last night, right? Good doggie!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I hope you make it today Kriger! Hanna will be here soon and we're going to the 99 cent store of Halloween stuff! Great job on 6 days NF :wings:
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

kriger;444879 wrote: Start, When did you start taking classes? What is your goal? KB
            Hi KG, I started my course in September. it is a distance learning course with the Open University and I have telephone tutorials every few weeks. It is meant for people who have other commitments so you can study whenever you can. The support is amazing and the course I am finding interesting although quite tough for me never having really studied before. My goal? I am not sure yet. I can work towards a degree but I am just seeing how this goes for now. Just using my brain a bit and achieving SOMETHING is giving me satisfaction for now.

Great going on the NF. I so know that TENSE feeling. But like everything else, it passes. You really are getting this healthy living bug Krigs arent you !
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Start, I am just realizing it is about time I start treating my body with more respect. Now I need some good hard exercise. I walk a little with my friend but not really enough to drop some weight. That's my next goal. I am hoping the nic gum keeps me from overeating....I AM eating some more due to not smoking....I need to make sure and get that under control.

Have lots of fun with the learning.....it opens up a whole new world. I could take classes forever. KB

Comment

Afternoon everyone, well actually it's getting on for evening and I'm off out soon. Was thinking just I have so much responsibility in my life that drinking is actually an inconvenience, and because of that I don't really have much opportunity to drink anyway, so I might as well not bother thinking about it!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

It's a waste of energy.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vlad, Sounds like a good approach to me!

Comment

What happened Oney?

Comment

Hellooooooo, is there anybody thereeeeee??????

Comment

Feel like billy no mates today :-)

Comment

Not for me oney, I have been a good little soldier ALL day, I have even done my homework

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtiNzci1Wc]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - Live 8[/ame]

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H-H5Nr25pLU]YouTube - Dolly Parton - "Better Get To Livin'"[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X