AF Army 18th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have sent her an e mail, but no reply. Am worried too. Makes me think about my days of not posting.
    Go red sox. 3-2 isnt it sea? Im actually getting quite into it. The last game was really really good.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yep, 3-2 Cy. Do or Die tonight!!! Red Sox shirt is in the washer as we speak.lol. Unfortunately, we are playing in Tampa.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

one2many;445079 wrote: Yeah, its amazing how people worry when you dont check in.....altho when you are in a bad place, its the last thing on your mind to do..I understand that.
        ME TOO!!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Looking might fine there Hipps. What u doing tonight? LOL

Comment

Speaking of worrying about people. I was thinking of writing down instructions in my journal, so that the Princess could contact you all in case anything ever happened to me. Speaking of the Princess: She just got up. Must have been "some" party at the University last night.

Comment

Yep, I worry too, right now I am worrying about Karl, Joe, Rubes, and Marbella, although marby has been in touch today I think shes having a tough time
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well guess who's here with me fast asleep tucked up all safe and sound????

Can't fuck'n believe my ex I really can't. She's agreed to go to family mediation too to sort out access. She's freaking me out being so nice. The only thing I can think of is because she knows I could kick up a big stink over Richie obtaining a residency order to gain some parental responsibility with Jas. I could put a right fuck'm spanner in the works if I wanted. Not that I ever would mind you. But still, it seemed she was apologetic the other day in acting how she was on the phone with me. She put it down to hormones with the new baby and giving up smoking.

Anyway I've bored you all enough with this as it is. Phoning the family mediation centre on Monday to get an apt. then we'll take it from there.

I'm off to watch the repeat of Little Britain USA at 10:05 as I missed it last night. May get back on later but I'm near the end of a game on the PS2 too and I wanna finish it tonight!!!lol

Sorry for not catching up with everyone else but will make a fresh start tomorrow afternoon after I've taken Jas back. I'm off over the pool again on Monday to pick up the book Evies been reading by Goeff Stray concerning 2012. Also meeting an old friend and going to the Everyman Theatre Bistro for lunch then to get dragged round shopping no doubt by her for shoes!!lol

Have a good night all

Love and Happiness
                Hips
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Aww Hipps thats great news !!!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Glad to hear that Hipps!

Hope you have fun tonight, Sea!

Comment

Hello Army

Just reporting in after my awards dinner last night - what a great evening - it was so wonderful to be sober at it - I got to chat to some interesting people and of course got to remember everything they said.

This time 3 months ago I would have been incoherent by the bus trip into the event.
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Great news hipps.
                        Hope marbs is o.k.
                        Remember Karl from when i first came on here. sent him a p.m last time he was on, but he just went again. I hope he is o.k.
                        Im off to bed. Sweet dreams all
                        Nos Da.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi there zeps. Great to hear you had a good time. Seems like things are really good for you. You deserve every bit of goodness that comes your way.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Cy - great to see you back on the site - sweet dreams to you to

Comment

Glad we finally managed to be online at the same time!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks One and Cy - it's really nice being able to remember the whole night

Comment

Working...
                                X