AF Army 18th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Cy - normally I get here about half an hour after you've gone to bed.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Zep, Is it morning in NZ right now? I am so screwed up with time zones, etc. Good on you for being sober all evening...what a nice feeling, huh?
      Hips, I love your skinny little skelly avatar!!! I think you will finally start getting things in order thru mediation....I am glad for you, hipster!
      Shelbs, What are you up to tdy?
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Nite Nite, Cy...pleasant dreams for you!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Goodnight all. have a great day zepps.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Krigs - yes it's 10am over here - I am just about ready to take the dishies to the trialling track

Comment

I'm back home, long drive, haven't read all the posts but skimmed through, and I saw good news from Hipps and Zeppie, that's great... And I see there's a bunch of budding psychologists here, that's wonderful, too (or frightening? no, I think it's wonderful!).... Am tired from all the driving, thanks all for the positive feedback... Worried about Rubes, too, wasn't there someone here who was supposed to be actually meeting her, soon? Kriger? Someone... who was it?

wip

Comment

Zeps that is just great to hear. You are on your way now!! I felt brilliant after my first (and last) night out AF. Scary to start but good.

Night KP.

I am off too, have been up since the middle of the night again and need some sleeps.
                Sweet dreams all
                xxx
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Seems like everyone is doing Ok....Hipps, glad you have Jazz....I can't wait to meet her next summer and smoother her with kisses...
                  My Brother only called 3 times today...must be feeling more stable,or girlfriend is keeping him busy
                  We're heading out for a prime rib dinner, complements of the French restaurant next door.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

startingover;445162 wrote: I felt brilliant after my first (and last) night out AF. Scary to start but good.
                    There are a lot of trainers who are AF - two reformed alchies as well - It was just sad watching the people who got so plastered they were falling over. I got to chat to an aussie guy who is my hero of greyhound breeding - he wouldn't have been able to understand me three months ago, and I wouldn't have remembered what he said anyway.

Comment

ONE2...how's the puppy doing???

Comment

Nighty Night starting -
                        I better go to

What's Rob done this time Oney?

Comment

Sounds yummy Evie.
                          Sorry I am behind folks; had to shave the tatooed peg legs.lol. I am trying very hard not to be late to meet me friend. I am ALWAYS late.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

SEA, SHAVE TATOO PEG LEG????

Comment

That's a GOOD BOY...well, sorta??

Comment

LMAO One2-Hate ManFlu, so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.
                                I have tatooes on my legs Evie. One2 had a dream one night that I was chasing her down the street and I had a tatooed Peg Leg.lol. She left her nicotine patch on by accident that night. I wish I could take you out with me One2. You need a break.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X